Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Wow didn't know he had an England cap.

Have to be careful, scores highly on Pardews on paper scouting technique..

International experience -yes

Champions league experience - yes

Premier league experience - yes

English  - yes

Who needs to watch him.. Put him on the monitored bracket and tell Lee.

Guest firetotheworks

It might have been mentioned before but it's seemed like quite a rare thing for us to buy or sell with Arsenal. Off the top of my head there's no one obvious that comes to mind...

"Look, I'd gladly stay in Southampton if the club had any ambitions, if they kept the key players," Lovren told Croatian paper Sportske Novosti.

The player, whose agent told the BBC the quotes were accurate, added that "not even the Liverpool bid" would have persuaded him to leave had England internationals Lambert, Lallana and Shaw stayed.

"Look, I'd gladly stay in Southampton if the club had any ambitions, if they kept the key players," Lovren told Croatian paper Sportske Novosti.

The player, whose agent told the BBC the quotes were accurate, added that "not even the Liverpool bid" would have persuaded him to leave had England internationals Lambert, Lallana and Shaw stayed.

Bullshit.

It'll be Jenkinson on loan or we just shift Santon to right back with Ryan Taylor as cover.

Don't want Jenkinson. Would probably prefer Santon at RB and Haidara or even Colback at LB. I am sure we will take the cheapest option.

We will replace him if there's someone available at a good price who has the potential to be sold for a tidy profit in the future. That's the rule under Ashley. It's not that he won't spend money, he will spend it if he is as sure as he can be that a signing will make him money in the future.

Bullshit.

tend to agree.

look on the bright side lads, the longer we drag out an agreement on this the more it distracts everyone from the 2 strikers we need to buy in order to score any goals next season :thup:

We don't need 2 strikers, Siem De Jong will be the perfect no 10 playing off £9m Cisse once he's patched up and ready to go next season  :pardsgrin: