Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

VdW probably knows nowt about anything outside Amsterdam anyway. Paris pisses all over Amsterdam, btw.

In my opinion St Petersburg, pisses all over Paris as a city.

Unless you're a resident. Outside of the tourist areas, behind the scenes, it's atrocious.

No doubt, not going to happen though. We will inevitably fanny about getting a centre half in which will take up much of our transfer window. Centre half is a priority I feel.

Very probable. "We tried but in the end we couldn't do the deal. It has to be right for all parties."

Both Yanga-Mbiwa and Douglas have expiring contracts, very certain they're on that list of seven players. Debuchy will not be prioritized.

No doubt, not going to happen though. We will inevitably fanny about getting a centre half in which will take up much of our transfer window. Centre half is a priority I feel.

Very probable. "We tried but in the end we couldn't do the deal. It has to be right for all parties."

Both Yanga-Mbiwa and Douglas have expiring contracts, very certain they're on that list of seven players. Debuchy will not be prioritized.

Which list is this?

Which list is this?

Pardew spoke last week about having a list of 7 CB's that were going after in January. You'll find the quotes if you google them.

Which list is this?

Pardew spoke last week about having a list of 7 CB's that were going after in January. You'll find the quotes if you google them.

Cheers, hadn't heard that. :thup:

Which list is this?

Signing 7 new centre backs would be ridiculous.

I think we only need one to go with the three we already have and should spend some of the money from the other six on a different position.

Which list is this?

Signing 7 new centre backs would be ridiculous.

I think we only need one to go with the three we already have and should spend some of the money from the other six on a different position.

OMFG IT'S THE NEXT STEP IN PARDEW'S HOOF PLAN TBH. 7 DEFENDERS WILL HOOF TO BA!!!!

Signing 7 centre backs is more Martin O'Neill's style tbh.

Didn't Allardyce field 7 defenders against us when Blackburn beat us 2-1 at SJP in 10/11?

Robinson

Samba

Givet

Nelsen

Salgado

Jones

Chimbonda

Emerton

Kalinic

Pedersen

Hoilett

accoring to nufc.com. So if you count Emerton as a defender, which he almost is, you're right.