Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

If we're not offering what they think he's worth then they've no reason to sell, find it a bit rich that fans of the club that held out for £35m for Andy Carroll can have any ill feeling towards the selling club in instances like this.  It seems that this is the game NUFC play a lot of the time, it can be frustrating but I've largely got faith in us to go into next season in good shape.  Just hope we don't leave ourselves too short as we can only get away with that so many times before it gets damaging.

Can't fault Lille at all here. We're taking the p*ss with that offer and expecting Lille to cave beause the player wants to come here.

If Tiote came out and said he wanted to join Man United and they offered 8m or so I'd expect Ashley to do the exact same.

hes 27 6 million plus add ons should be more than enough. hes only a right back

Can't fault Lille at all here. We're taking the piss with that offer and expecting Lille to cave beause the player wants to come here.

If Tiote came out and said he wanted to join Man United and they offered 8m or so I'd expect Ashley to do the exact same.

Eh. what has the club done wrong, Lille are changing the goalposts.

We eventually bid the 6m Euro's they want, they then want 8m Euro's.

Can't fault Lille at all here. We're taking the p*ss with that offer and expecting Lille to cave beause the player wants to come here.

Go to bed.

Go to bed.

its a good offer why should they want more?

Go to bed.

Cause he's class!

Go to bed.

where do anorexic people live?

Nuneaton.

Go to bed.

Nuneaton.

is that supposed to be funny

Go to bed.

How is it a good offer for an attacking international RB who not only is good in defence but provides an attacking outlet too.... only a RB mentality is one of the most short sighted posts i have read on here.

fullbacks are one of the most important positions in the modern game because if they are good at going forward they can act as an extra player in attack.

8m euros is cheap for a player of Debuchy's quality, also 27? 27 is young players don't just suddenly decline when they go past 25. :lol:

Go to bed.

Nuneaton.

is that supposed to be funny

http://antiterra.blogsport.eu/files/2009/10/9388_f3df.gif

Eh. what has the club done wrong, Lille are changing the goalposts.

We eventually bid the 6m Euro's they want, they then want 8m Euro's.

did they originally want 6mill euros ?

Go to bed.

Must try this in the supermarket. :lol:

"Here's £4.30 for this bottle of wine."

"It costs £5.99 sir."

"It's a good offer, why should you want more?"

Need a plan B. We've tried, we've tied up a lot of energy in pursing him but its not happening. If he doesn't throw in a transfer request to sweeten the deal from his end for Lille after this latest rejection we've got to move on for the sake of ourselves. Ashley isn't (well probably) going to pay what Lille wants so two stubborn forces pulling in opposite directions with neither willing to back down. Time to move on, 'wipe our nose' as Pardew puts it.

Go to bed.

How is it a good offer for an attacking international RB who not only is good in defence but provides an attacking outlet too.... only a RB mentality is one of the most short sighted posts i have read on here.

fullbacks are one of the most important positions in the modern game because if they are good at going forward they can act as an extra player in attack.

8m euros is cheap for a player of Debuchy's quality, also 27? 27 is young players don't just suddenly decline when they go past 25. :lol:

when you compare the offer to ashleys other purchases it is a better offer pound for pound

Need a plan B. We've tried, we've tied up a lot of energy in pursing him but its not happening. If he doesn't throw in a transfer request to sweeten the deal from his end for Lille after this latest rejection we've got to move on for the sake of ourselves. Ashley isn't (well probably) going to pay what Lille wants so two stubborn forces pulling in opposite directions with neither willing to back down. Time to move on, 'wipe our nose' as Pardew puts it.

Sincerely doubt this is the end of it, we'll be back with an improved offer I'd imagine.

when you compare the offer to ashleys other purchases it is a better offer pound for pound

So what lol, you cant get everyone for 4m ffs.  :lol:

£6.3m is cheap for a international level attacking RB, i understood with the De Jong saga because that was ridiculous but Lille are hardly asking for ridiculous money here.

Missed out on arguably one of the best right backs in Europe right now over a million or euros, what an absolute clanger.

Stuck for another season with that cunt Simpson at RB I would expect.

Cant grumble too much the way things were last season etc.... but we've really missed a trick here. Full international right back... French... desperate to join... and we still miss out. Ridiculous.