Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Don'

Impossibly handsome combination there, so handsome it hurts  :undecided:

Seydoux man, please!!

Don't forget how much he hates us. I thought he was going to ask me to leave his - Film Director - office when I told him who i support. That was 18 months ago but suspect he hasn,t forgotten...

Guest Argileye

Why this has to happen.

AzXtNXUCQAA31nc.jpg

After everything that happened, I can't look at this. It's like w***king over the photo of your ex (that dumped you just yesterday).  :'(

Why this has to happen.

AzXtNXUCQAA31nc.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5zcfjSc6O1rpixd3o1_1280.jpg

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1mcom96Gb1qg758lo1_500.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6j0iaAXY21qcxfxbo2_500.gif

With the power of friendship we will make this deal happen

Don'

Seydoux man, please!!

Don't forget how much he hates us. I thought he was going to ask me to leave his - Film Director - office when I told him who i support. That was 18 months ago but suspect he hasn,t forgotten...

Tell me more, I know nothing of this

Don'

Seydoux man, please!!

Out of interest, i can not remember any other Lille players we was linked with before Cabaye?

You make it sound like he hates us very bad, but i can not see where it comes from.

He'll still sign. It's just Lilles bargaining tactic again.

We know the player has his heart set on joining us, so we have offered low... They reject. He kicks up a fuss. We offer again sometime down the line, eventually it'll be accepted.

I never understand people getting frustrated about this kind of thing and just saying "throw another million or two at it". First of all, no one knows the ins and outs of what we have offered, and secondly, I'd hate to see how you'd run a business if you wouldn't mind throwing money away if you know that there is a chance you can get something cheaper.

It's all part of the negotiation.

He will sign. 99% of the time the player gets their wish.

Agree with this. I don't know why people think we've not bid enough for him, £6m for a full back is still a pretty major investment. Sure Lille would like us to give them another couple of mill but it's still a lot of money for a full back. You would expect them to play hardball and they are. At the end of the day though they won't want an unhappy player on their hands and a compromise will be reached.

If not then we'll have to look elsewhere because when it starts going closer to £7m I think we'll start looking at alternatives...maybe a young left back with Santon switching to the right.

We know the player has his heart set on joining us, so we have offered low... They reject. He kicks up a fuss. We offer again sometime down the line, eventually it'll be accepted.

I never understand people getting frustrated about this kind of thing and just saying "throw another million or two at it". First of all, no one knows the ins and outs of what we have offered, and secondly, I'd hate to see how you'd run a business if you wouldn't mind throwing money away if you know that there is a chance you can get something cheaper.

Agree with this. I don't know why people think we've not bid enough for him, £6m for a full back is still a pretty major investment. Sure Lille would like us to give them another couple of mill but it's still a lot of money for a full back. You would expect them to play hardball and they are. At the end of the day though they won't want an unhappy player on their hands and a compromise will be reached.

If not then we'll have to look elsewhere because when it starts going closer to £7m I think we'll start looking at alternatives...maybe a young left back with Santon switching to the right.

We've only bid 6million Euros though not £. If we bid £6mil then we'd probably have him by now.

Someone on another forum quoting this:

"NUFC have had a £2.7m bid accepted for Sébastien Corchia of Sochaux after missing out on Debuchy".

No source though.

Started by Strawberry Corner on Twitter, but I think they're pretty open that it's a piss take.

We've only bid 6million Euros though not £. If we bid £6mil then we'd probably have him by now.

Unbelievable how many people on Twitter who think we have bid £6m, i don't see 1 article where it says this but people still think we have. :lol:

Like you say if we bid £6m he would probably be signing the contract by now.

That's what I read, 6 million EUROS we've bid and they want 8 million EUROS