Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

Understandable now why #nufc tried to force Debuchy switch before Euro 2012. Looked outstanding I thought.

Intredasting.

I find this more interesting :D

But worry not, #nufc fans. Any scouting team worth their salt would have known that before today, so not any easier/more difficult to sign

I some how doubt that though, i reckon its harder now.

Understandable now why #nufc tried to force Debuchy switch before Euro 2012. Looked outstanding I thought.

Intredasting.

I find this more interesting :D

But worry not, #nufc fans. Any scouting team worth their salt would have known that before today, so not any easier/more difficult to sign

I some how doubt that though, i reckon its harder now.

Agreed.

http://www.coolstorybro.co/image/1058-fencing-cool-story-bro-image.jpg

Clutching at straws but the fact that he's a bit gung ho for a fullback might put some teams off. Hopefully the French contingent we have might work in our favour as well of course.

Can just imagine,

Scout - 'Gafffer, what about Debuchy'

Manchini 'Nah,no good, he's fucking mint going forward'

On the contrary:

Scout - "What about Debuchy"

Mancini - "Nah, he leaves too much space in behind him"

?

Well our advantage is we have his best friend, lots of french players and we play in the league he wants to play in.

Disadvantages are that we are not in the CL and if he continues like this truly massive clubs will come in and financially over power us.

Fingers crossed.

Him and Santon as full backs would be superb, might leave us a bit short at times, but we'd keep hold of possession in the final third and be a real threat going forward.

Was originally keen on signing a left back and shifting Santon across.  But after watching Debuchy, I want us to get him.  Looks a real class act.

Him and Santon as full backs would be superb, might leave us a bit short at times, but we'd keep hold of possession in the final third and be a real threat going forward.

Was originally keen on signing a left back and shifting Santon across.  But after watching Debuchy, I want us to get him.  Looks a real class act.

This is why iam certain we will buy a DM so it allows our fullbacks to get forward, even if we dont get Debuchy i still think this will be the case as most of the fullbacks we have been linked with are attacking.