Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Santon Colo Douglas Debuchy

Holy f***, imagine if we actually did have that backline next season.

Would be unreal from what I have seen of the latter 2 so far compared to Williamson and Simpson the technique alone would be an improvement

Hope we've already got this wrapped up otherwise we havent got a chance.

We were getting the exact same sort of messages on here when Ben Arfa scored against Norway when us and people like Werder Bremen, Hoffenheim & Lazio were linked with him a few weeks before he signed.

Hope we've already got this wrapped up otherwise we havent got a chance.

We were getting the exact same sort of messages on here when Ben Arfa scored against Norway when us and people like Werder Bremen, Hoffenheim & Lazio were linked with him a few weeks before he signed.

Except this time you have pretty much everyone (footballers) jizzing over Debuchy, sayinghow good he was. And its on the big stage with the World watching whereas HBA wasnt. Much bigger window playing in the actual finals.

Clutching at straws but the fact that he's a bit gung ho for a fullback might put some teams off. Hopefully the French contingent we have might work in our favour as well of course.

Guest BooBoo

Clutching at straws but the fact that he's a bit gung ho for a fullback might put some teams off. Hopefully the French contingent we have might work in our favour as well of course.

Can't underplay the attraction of teeming up with his bezzie.

Can just imagine,

Scout - 'Gafffer, what about Debuchy'

Manchini 'Nah,no good, he's fucking mint going forward'

Santon Colo Douglas Debuchy

Holy fuck, imagine if we actually did have that backline next season.

Sigh, we'd be so, so sorted. By all accounts four defenders who don't mind attacking, either. Bringing in Anita alongside Tiote could be a necessary piece of the puzzle.

Hate to do shit like this, cos it never really pans out, but:

---------------------------------------- Krul ----------------------------------------

Debuchy ------------- Douglas ------------- Coloccini --------------- Santon

------------------ Tiote -------------------------------- Anita ---------------------

------------------------------------- Cabaye ---------------------------------------

----- Ben Arfa ---------------------------------------------------------- Ba -------

-------------------------------------- Cisse -----------------------------------------

Bench: Elliot, STaylor, RTaylor, Marveaux, Jonas, Shola, Best

Something like that? We hang onto the three-pronged interchangeable attack that worked so well for us in the last few weeks of the season, whilst allowing Cabaye to maintain an attacking threat at the top of the midfield.

And since we'd have two extremely attacking full-backs in Debuchy and Santon, we'd need two defensive midfielders to act as cover for the defense, and allow the others to get forward freely. The likes of Anita and Santon could interchange, since the former is comfortable at left-back and the latter likes to cut inside.

I know, i know - i'm in dreamland really. But that's what i'm picturing in my head and it looks FIT. :lol:

He looked really good, I was already imagining him in a NUFC strip...it's going to happen :snod:

Maybe not really, especially if he continues to play like that :okay: