Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Real Madrid have agreed a €7M fee for Mathieu Debuchy of Lille, and that’s just €1M more than we offered,Questions have to be asked why didn’t we cough up the money for Mathieu Debuchy.

This transfer window has been so negative for newcastle,No ambition has been shown by ashley,And pardew Is as much in the dark as we all are.

So what are we left with now after such a promising season, Mid table mediocrecy if we are lucky.

That's a car crash of a post.

Real Madrid have agreed a €7M fee for Mathieu Debuchy of Lille, and that’s just €1M more than we offered,Questions have to be asked why didn’t we cough up the money for Mathieu Debuchy.

This transfer window has been so negative for newcastle,No ambition has been shown by ashley,And pardew Is as much in the dark as we all are.

So what are we left with now after such a promising season, Mid table mediocrecy if we are lucky.

It's not even a car crash, it's a fucking jumbo jet crashing into an orphanage of a post.

We have bought players and not sold snyond. Ffs people. Pessimism is high this time of the year!

Aye, snyond is crucial to our chances this season. :lol:

Would burn the world down if we sold Snyond after I got his shirt.

In that case You had better have more than Fire & Theft Car Cover for this season.

In that case You had better have more than Fire & Theft Car Cover for this season.

You've just lost your no claims bonus

We have bought players and not sold snyond. Ffs people. Pessimism is high this time of the year!

Oh fuking hell im at brisbane airport laughing badly. Fucking iphone. My fingers rarely hits the right letter!

I'm fully comp baby.

(No idea what either of us are saying)

I'm fully comp baby.

confused.com?

http://www.footballerpictures.co.uk/bank/ryan_giggs_funny_pics-1310499099.jpg

I'm fully comp baby.

Lol looking at this thread not many do, I thought I had drifted onto a man utd forum with all the Giggs pictures.

Oh fuking hell im at brisbane airport laughing badly. Fucking iphone. My fingers rarely hits the right letter!

:lol:

Guest frazernufc

Anyone else hear Pardew say post match on ITV4 that Taylors injury will cause him to speak to Ashley to maybe seek a replacement, or something basically along them lines

Anyone else hear Pardew say post match on ITV4 that Taylors injury will cause him to speak to Ashley to maybe seek a replacement, or something basically along them lines

Only the whole world.

It's Debuchy. Lambias is picking him up on the way back from Monaco.

Only the whole world.

:okay: