Paul Lambert appointed manager of Aston Villa

AlanSkÃrare

Guest palnese

Photos on the Villa forum of Lerner's jet in Norway.

Solskjær.

Way too early for him, imo.

If villa get Ole Gunnar Mopheed I hope the whole club burns in hell, fuking absolute despicable cunt that he is.

And you base that on what? He is manager for my favorite team in Norway.  He's not a cunt. He's in fact very sympathetic and solid, well respected  professional. Like Pards, he's capable of  caring, but he's not afraid to put his foot down if needed.  He doesn't tolerate smugness or disrespectful behavior from players, such as diving inside the penalty area or shouting at the referees. Not long ago, a player dived. Immediately after the match the player had to apologize to the media for his behavior.  He's a young SAF, but without the extreme subjective remarks and desire to manipulate the media to his own benefit. 

If villa get Ole Gunnar Mopheed I hope the whole club burns in hell, fuking absolute despicable cunt that he is.

And you base that on what? He is manager for my favorite team in Norway.  He's not a cunt. He's in fact very sympathetic and solid, well respected  professional. Like Pards, he's capable of  caring, but he's not afraid to put his foot down if needed.  He doesn't tolerate smugness or disrespectful behavior from players, such as diving inside the penalty area or shouting at the referees. Not long ago, a player dived. Immediately after the match the player had to apologize to the media for his behavior.  He's a young SAF, but without the extreme subjective remarks and desire to manipulate the media to his own benefit. 

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/207/234/you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

http://thomspor85.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/solskjaer-red-card.jpg

I base that on him taking out Rob Lee, any self respecting Newcastle fan would feel the same.

I'm really far to ill to give you both the barrels you deserve. :)

Guest bimpy474

http://d.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/empics/4999096

FFS Uriah Rennie, dont do that again, scared the shite out of me that, worst ref ever to us like.

I remember the Lee affair vividly myself, but that doesn't make him a despicable cunt..Vidic,  Scholes and  Keane fall into that category, not OGS. He made a professional foul. He didn't deliberately try to hurt someone like De Jong, neither is he polluting the environment with every word that comes out of his mouth like Barton. 

Guest neesy111

He was a bit of a diving cunt as well, though.

Elbowed hughes in the 5-3 at OT in 2002 for one of the goals as well.

Aren't you a tad subjective now? OGS is not a man who deliberately elbowed others. Neither is he a diving cunt.

Neither is Aaron Hughes and given the record of both I know who I'd back.

Solksjaer was a good player but a bit like RvN was snide as owt especially against us. Keeeeeeeeernt.

Aren't you a tad subjective now? OGS is not a man who deliberately elbowed others. Neither is he a diving cunt.

He's a detestable little turd of a man and so are you for rimming his anus.  :p

Of course......That makes sense....:lol:

But I think this will be a great appointment by Villa.. OGS is a clone of SAF in how he sets up his team. He focuses on pass and move, and player rotation. It's the beginning of the season and already now he rotates players. That will come in handy when the match program gets tougher. He's demanding good attitudes from the young ones, but he's not afraid to play them either. Players that were turbo shit under the previous manager have taken big steps. One of the reasons for that is his pass and movement policy which he's adapted from SAF : Because there is much movement, passing alternatives are always available, making dribbles unnecessary. That's why mediocre players like Fletcher performs well under SAF: If in trouble he always has constructive alternatives available.