Paul Lambert appointed manager of Aston Villa

AlanSkÃrare

Villa can't do anything straight forward lately can they, getting severe echos of us before our relegation

What have we done wrong?

We asked to speak to him, they said yes. We spoke to him.

The messiness is at Molde's end. Honestly, what kind of investor says he's withdrawing investment based on something like that? And then as for releasing the private conversations .... it all sounds a bit mad at that end.

not saying Villa have done anything wrong its just typical of how Villa have been going lately that this has happened

What has happened, though?

We talked to someone about our job, he got in trouble over there with their mental owners.

We only sacked McFuck almost a week ago. The new man will be in place by the end of this week.

More bitter and defensive than the bindippers iyam. ;)

Guest Haris Vuckic

Brummie is my dude I don't mean to diss.

Though I was once banned for calling him a c**t

There's a limit to how much they can piss around, really. He's got a clause in his contract saying he can leave in a PL club comes in for him.

The word on the street is that an appointment will come somewhere towards the latter end of this week.

Guest Joikakaka

It`s been some crazy days forme as a molde fans. Solskjær hasnt done to much  wrong, all molde demanded was that the meeting  was done quiet, not that a private jet would pick him up at  the national day of norway. The investors gone a little crazy, but  who woulndt? They invested heavliy in Solskjær and the squad. And all the sudden  he  would leave  the club before Champions Leauge qual... And that been said, Aker has been looking for a way out  for some times. But the club leeking to the press what`s been said between them is just like  a kindergarden. But we won the match yesterday, and are second in the leauge. 

So whats the word on the street Brummie, is it going to be him do you think? I only really care because I have £60 on it but still!

All the hints are that it is, but I think Lambert is still in the hunt, too.

Think he'll sign for Villa. The investors at Molde, especially Kjell Inge Røkke is pissed, and has said that he'll withdraw most of his investments to Molde FK after x-mas. At least the media here in Norway are making a big case of it... and they are talking about Røkke's and Gjelstens' time and decisions when they owned Wimbledon.

Solskjær could be a good appointment, but he'll probably not be a villa manager for long.  His MFK-contract states that he could leave immediately if Manure wants him. And he'll probably want the same get out clause in his villla contract too. If he does well with Villa he might take over for SAF in 3-4 years time. That would be a fucking nightmare. The Norwegian media will not write about nothing else.

Solskjaer has turned down Villa according to Norwegian Tv2.

Are they trying to outdo Liverpool? If so, I admire their attempts.

They did that last season, this season is new record territory.

Sky Sports ‏@SkySports

Sky Sports understands that Aston Villa will make approach for Norwich's Paul Lambert in next 24 hours - more on site soon...

Hope Lambert says no, he's been doing a fine job at Norwich.