Paul Lambert appointed manager of Aston Villa

AlanSkÃrare

Aren't you a tad subjective now? OGS is not a man who deliberately elbowed others. Neither is he a diving cunt.

Of course judging a man as a cunt will always be subjective, but according to sound judgement, that's simply what he is. And his club is a despicable little club with players like Magne Hoseth, kept alive by money from the same bunch of cretinous bastards who destroyed Wimbledon Football Club. What's not to dislike about them? Ole Söderberg?

Btw..I read that the reason why the villa fans cheered when we were relegated was that before the match, Martin Laursen held his farewell speech (he had to retire due to injury) but it wasn't possible for the home crowd to hear what he said because you lads booed....

Btw..I read that the reason why the villa fans cheered when we were relegated was that before the match, Martin Laursen held his farewell speech (he had to retire due to injury) but it wasn't possible for the home crowd to hear what he said because you lads booed....

:lol:

:lol:

Guest Supersylt

Saw the ugly cunt in the parade at our national day today, walking with his former club Clausenengen singing. That was around 5 pm, so he hadn`t left yet at the time. 

Jan Aage Fjortoft ‏@JanAageFjortoft

Randy Lerner' s private jet is observed in Kristiansund. Lerner is owner of Aston Villa. Kristiansund is Solskjærs hometown. #avfc

Looks like its a goer like. Maybe a Wullie Vs Ole thread ala Parky/Kenny.

Despite him not tolerating cheating so Punk says, we well remember the Bobby Lee foul and the assault on Hughes,who remembers him getting Sol sent off at Highbury, pretending he'd been elbowed. Horrid cunting bastard fuckpig

That'll be the reason they brought banners to the game too, I guess.

That whole banners shit, really, I thought it was a bit pointless on our part, but let's remember, it was, what two banners? The time to worry is when you get relegated and nobody bats an eyelid or gives a shit.