£54,235,271 - NUFC's Share of The PL Dosh.

Crumpy Gunt

It's a staggering amount of money. The fat one will be happy, which can only be a good thing for the club.

Although it has nothing to do with any transfer kitty, I hope it has a knock on affect and we see some good money invested at all levels.

In reverse order, starting with 2011/12:

http://i.imgur.com/fJlGS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/lIrAN.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/NxMhY.jpg

I don't understand this. What's the bottom figures?

The season we were in the Championship

???

Back in 2009, we were relegated after a disaster of a season. Keegan had been 'forced out' of the club back in September and the maelstrom that followed did nothing to help the team, nor the 3 other managers who attempted to correct the club's inevitable course downwards.

This meant that we kicked off the 2009/10 season in the Coca-Cola Championship, playing away from the headlines and non-stop news of the Premier League. Out of the spotlight, the club managed to right itself inside and out, thus beginning the upward momentum which has gathered pace over the last 3 seasons and landed us back in Europe.

???

Back in 2009, we were relegated after a disaster of a season. Keegan had been 'forced out' of the club back in September and the maelstrom that followed did nothing to help the team, nor the 3 other managers who attempted to correct the club's inevitable course downwards.

This meant that we kicked off the 2009/10 season in the Coca-Cola Championship, playing away from the headlines and non-stop news of the Premier League. Out of the spotlight, the club managed to right itself inside and out, thus beginning the upward momentum which has gathered pace over the last 3 seasons and landed us back in Europe.

:lol:

???

Very good.. I'm almost certainly being wooshed here by your famous British sense of humour, but isn't that second row of figures in Dave's post last season's?

Edit: fuck me, just noticed the bottom row..  :doh: