Gaël Bigirimana rejoins Coventry on a permanent basis

Fenham Mag

Maybe It's because he can't really get worse but i was surprisingly impressed with Gosling  :frantic:

Never understood the levels of criticism Gosling receives.

He's OK, quite neat and tidy, gets the ball and gives it, does a bit defensively and pops up in the box occasionally.

No world beater but a decent squad player.

Same, he doesn't really add anything special but he's an alright player. Bigi will be much better though, eventually.

Guest reefatoon

i thought bigi had a very good game. of those who played the whole 90 mins he was the most consistent and steady performer.

Wow. It's amazing how people can be so far apart from watching the same game.  Was not expecting anyone to come out with that. Very good game? Really?  He hardly touched the ball and when he did, he was slow and sloppy with it.  If that was him having a very good game, then a few games last season, he must have been Maradonaesque.

Maybe It's because he can't really get worse but i was surprisingly impressed with Gosling  :frantic:

I thought Gosling was abysmal last night.

We'd be out if it wasn't for him in the first half.

Guest reefatoon

Football fans are going crazy. We have just had someone saying Bigi had a very good game and then you saying Gosling was abysmal?  What game was I watching?  I thought Gosling put in a decent shift yesterday, was not great but was our second best midfield player yesterday behind Sammy.

We'd be out if it wasn't for him in the first half.

Goal-line heroics notwithstanding, he was one of the only composed players we had yesterday.

Gosling is a CM who has often been played as an AM the past few years. And, unsurprisingly, he hasn't looked good when played out of position.

If he can continue to put in good shifts at CM, we should keep him around. If for no other reason than we don't have much depth at CM (as opposed to DM).

Kept the ball relatively well, got forward and had a couple of chances, general midfield stuff.

At best he was average, at worst he was poor but got better; just like everyone else playing in black and white last night.

Where should he be loaned to?

He was Championship Apprentice of the Year at Coventry. If we were of a higher standing I think we would properly be looking at loaning him to a lower premiership team.

Anywhere within reason, pretty much any regular first team is only going to aid his development - even if it's just 'til xmas/NY.