Gaël Bigirimana rejoins Coventry on a permanent basis

Fenham Mag

The goal he scored in the under 21's this week was a screamer, would love to see him go on loan in the champ to see how he does .

Does anyone go to the under 21 games or can say they've watched him play recently?

The God stuff really winds me up but I still love him and hope he does really well. As you say, he'll definitely work hard to make it happen.

I've begun to take the celestial proclamations of believers as sign of their own inner strength now, it no longer annoys me. I wish they wouldn't bother telling everyone within earshot about their internal life, but I've thankfully gone past having it bother me now. Plus, he's a kid. It's the older ones that get truly annoying.

The God stuff really winds me up but I still love him and hope he does really well. As you say, he'll definitely work hard to make it happen.

I've begun to take the celestial proclamations of believers as sign of their own inner strength now, it no longer annoys me. I wish they wouldn't bother telling everyone within earshot about their internal life, but I've thankfully gone past having it bother me now. Plus, he's a kid. It's the older ones that get truly annoying.

Fair points. I find it a bit annoying when people suggest that they've been specifically blessed or God arranged for them to escape from hardship, conveniently forgetting the 99% of people who that doesn't apply to.

Anyway, Bigi, he's a keeper.

I found that generally athletes who legitimately believe 'God' to be in their corner seem to be braver, more committed, more determined to succeed and more confident about their ability to avoid failure.

I've far more of a problem with cunts who believe in fuck all apart from their 'cred' and their paycheck.

I found that generally athletes who legitimately believe 'God' to be in their corner seem to be braver, more committed, more determined to succeed and more confident about their ability to avoid failure.

I've far more of a problem with cunts who believe in fuck all apart from their 'cred' and their paycheck.

:lol: :lol: 'Cred'

• 1 month later...

Steven Pressley shoots down Gael Bigirimana loan deal rumours

Coventry Telegraph-41 minutes agoShare

Steven Pressley has dismissed rumours that he wants to bring Newcastle United's Gael Bigirimana back to the club on loan. The Magpies are looking to farm out ...