Gaël Bigirimana rejoins Coventry on a permanent basis

Fenham Mag

Guest reefatoon

There was rummer on twitter there is Medical on Friday stuff earlier this week I am surprised they are accurate about it.

????

Seems like a promising talent. My only worry is WD being in charge of the Development Squad. Not sure what this fella brings to the table like.

Welcome aboard Biggi.

Here's a question for yer...

Can you imagine after speaking with Donachie actually offering him a contract and employing the bloke? I think I'd barely make it through the small talk before launching myself off of the nearest cliff to escape his nasal Scottish 'paranoid android' drone.

Therefore, we must conclude that oor Willie is one mutherfuker of a reserve team manager and a coach extraordinaire. Yes?

Well I'd like to think that, and you do make a good point. His track record isn't glorious though, and hearing the bloke speak, I can't imagine he'd inspire much confidence in a tree cricket let alone rising football stars from abroad.

Guest bimpy474

He seems like a lovely lad. Heart warming story too.

It is but I am fed up reading about it now, it's probably been in every article I have seen :lol:

I'm not yet, quite refreshing these days with some of the kids you come across........:)

Hopefully he's a bit of a prick on the pitch. Central midfield isn't really the place for the shy, retiring type.

Got a red card last season apparently.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/200/420/BRTky.jpg?1321408042

Hopefully he's a bit of a prick on the pitch. Central midfield isn't really the place for the shy, retiring type.

Got a red card last season apparently.

Good lad. Don't want another Jenas on our hands.

He puts in a lot of tackles so I've heard, don't think we have to worry about him being a shrinking violet.

Besides you have to have some balls to just walk into a team's training ground and demand a trial :lol: