Gaël Bigirimana rejoins Coventry on a permanent basis

Fenham Mag

If he doesn't do anything in the next 2 seasons, you'll get the usual suspects writing him off even though he'll only be 20.

I've written him off already to save the hassle. If he ever does manage to make the first team, it'll be a delightful bonus.

Guest bimpy474

Oh ffs, who the hell is this unknown useless cunt....fuck you Pardew, fuck you Ashley and up yours Dekka.

Guest Phil K

Oh ffs, who the hell is this unknown useless c***....f*** you Pardew, f*** you Ashley and up yours Dekka.

Nothing like giving a lad a chance (and this is nothing like giving him a chance)

Oh ffs, who the hell is this unknown useless c***....f*** you Pardew, f*** you Ashley and up yours Dekka.

Nothing like giving a lad a chance (and this is nothing like giving him a chance)

Nothing like a woosh.

Is it me or do I quite regularly see Phil pounce on the sarcastic posts? :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Nothing like a woosh.

Is it me or do I quite regularly see Phil pounce on the sarcastic posts? :lol:

Spot on Wormy lad....:D

Tim Fisher, chief executive of Coventry City, said: "Gael is a great talent and we would, obviously, have liked him to stay here at Coventry.

"But when the Premier League comes calling - particularly a club the size of Newcastle United - it becomes increasingly difficult to stand in the player's way.

"We would have liked him to have developed further here at Coventry City but that wasn't to be so we have acted in the best interests of the club and have agreed a fee that we feel reflects his value.

"All of the money will be reinvested across the entire football side of the business - from youth development to the first team.

"Finally, we would like to wish Gael all the very best for the future."