Gaël Bigirimana rejoins Coventry on a permanent basis

Fenham Mag

Of course we would :lol:

If Cisse scored only 3 goals and they were in our own net we probably wouldn't be so fond of him either.

Right, so our 3 new signings are OK if you've finished 5th, but if you've finished 15th, then those transfer activities would make you go mad, huh?

Erm... how does that work, then? :lol:

We're a long way from the end of the window here, so it's still all to play for.

It's clear we're "trying" to bring in a forward, RB & CB as first team replacements and are "trying" to add two or three first team squad/development squad players with the future in mind.

If that happens, I'll be very satisfied.

If Cisse scored only 3 goals and they were in our own net we probably wouldn't be so fond of him either.

Right, so our 3 new signings are OK if you've finished 5th, but if you've finished 15th, then those transfer activities would make you go mad, huh?

None of what you are saying makes any sense. We finished 5th because we signed players capable of getting us there, I really don't know what the fuck you are on about.

None of what you are saying makes any sense. We finished 5th because we signed players capable of getting us there, I really don't know what the fuck you are on about.

And why the fuck are you getting all obnoxious and agitated about it anyway? Fuck off. You clearly jumped the gun here and misunderstood what I meant.

Had we finished 15th last season, we'd be all be doom and gloom about our current transfer activities right now. (But no, because things are going well, fucking pussies like you get all emotional and overly sensitive about any slight "criticism" the clubs gets. Yawn.)

When things are going well, anyone that raises a slight doubt is jumped on. And when things are going bad, we'd nit pick at anything.

At the moment, we're at the former.

And why the fuck are you getting all obnoxious and agitated about it anyway? Fuck off. You clearly jumped the gun here and misunderstood what I meant.

Had we finished 15th last season, we'd be all be doom and gloom about our current transfer activities right now. (But no, because things are going well, fucking pussies like you get all emotional and overly sensitive about any slight "criticism" the clubs gets. Yawn.)

When things are going well, anyone that raises a slight doubt is jumped on. And when things are going bad, we'd nit pick at anything.

:mackems:

This guy is nuts, should fit right in!

Think the video of him celebrating in the derby from youtube will be deleted, however I hope he comes on against the Mackems just for that :lol:

:mackems:

Yeah..... you big, fucking girl.

:lol: The fuck's happened in here?

Dinho has had a melt down whilst claiming others are having a meltdown, it's quite impressive. Apparently some lad has been pictured at the training ground too :lol: