Gaël Bigirimana rejoins Coventry on a permanent basis

Fenham Mag

Haven't seen this before though (from the Coventry Telegraph) -

Rwanda’s Junior Wasps coach Richard Tardy is considering recruiting Bigirimana into his provisional squad for the upcoming 2013 African U-20 Championship second round qualifier against Mali.

The teenager is also eligible to play for England – with whom he was on standby for the Under-19s last August – the Democratic Republic of Congo and Burundi.

Read More http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/coventry-city-fc/coventry-city-fc-news/2012/07/06/coventry-city-gael-bigirimana-in-newcastle-united-talks-92746-31337086/#ixzz1zpAcJWpT

Just hoyed this on Shiteseats:

"Bigi Bigi Bigi, can't you see, sometimes your skills just hypnotise me...and I just love your midfield ways, guess that’s why you’ve signed for the toon army"

Bit crap end line but yee knaa :)

Just hoyed this on Shiteseats:

"Bigi Bigi Bigi, can't you see, sometimes your skills just hypnotise me...and I just love your midfield ways, guess that’s why you’ve signed for the toon army"

Bit crap end line but yee knaa :)

Bigi Bigi Bigi , can't you see, sometimes your goals just hypnotise me.

No worse than @NUFCfans :huff:

So far, on paper at least, our signings have been really underwhelming.

Completely disagree.

Ditto. Two very exciting prospects, love these types of signings personally.

Amalfitano, Good and Bigi?

Could well be wrong, but at the moment, I don't see them improving our starting line-up.

Not saying they're hopeless, I'm sure they've got talent. 

I don't think any of them have been bought as first team improvements.

Could well be wrong but, at the moment, I don't see them improving our starting line-up.

Probably not but it's pretty obvious we are looking for the RB, CB and Forward who can play wide to improve us and i see no reason why we wont get them over the line.

Could well be wrong, but at the moment, I don't see them improving our starting line-up.

The last two are going to be well on the fringes, I reckon Amalfitano will be a lot more involved (for some reason I think he will be back up to Ba, Ben Arfa or Cabaye in the role where Jonas and Tiote sit behind).

If the transfer window ended I would be underwhelmed but as it stands we have signed a promising centre back, a very promising central midfielder (both for the future) and a highly rated attacking midfielder/forward who will need a little time to get settled in.

There were a few news stories a while ago saying we weren't happy about the quality of our development squad so we were lettings loads go and had set a seperate budget for bringing in some young talent to fill it up.  I assume this story to be true and this is what we're doing.