Gaël Bigirimana rejoins Coventry on a permanent basis

Fenham Mag

What's with the Wormy obsession Jack? Have I missed something or is this just some random thing you do? :lol:

You know what? I don't know how but he ended up on my buddy list. :lol: Did anyone notice he kept putting different references to me in his sig for days? I was fucking screwing. :lol: I'm assuming, and hoping it was just a joke based around that. Otherwise, I'm still shitting bricks about his obsession with me.

What's with the Wormy obsession Jack? Have I missed something or is this just some random thing you do? :lol:

You know what? I don't know how but he ended up on my buddy list. :lol: Did anyone notice he kept putting different references to me in his sig for days? I was fucking screwing. :lol: I'm assuming, and hoping it was just a joke based around that. Otherwise, I'm still shitting bricks about his obsession with me.

He had a (totally unfounded) reference to me in his sig the other week, that's why I gave him a load of abuse in the random thoughts thread.

He had a (totally unfounded) reference to me in his sig the other week, that's why I gave him a load of abuse in the random thoughts thread.

This went on for weeks though, man. He had like 4 different sigs with my name in, referenced me in every few posts of his. Was genuinely a little scared. :lol:

I remember basically forcing myself to support a team full of detestable players and managed by some complete dicks. The difference now is unbelievable.

aye, during the souness era especially, it was like going to the match out of duty rather than excitement

Guest reefatoon

I remember basically forcing myself to support a team full of detestable players and managed by some complete dicks. The difference now is unbelievable.

aye, during the souness era especially, it was like going to the match out of duty rather than excitement

It was fat Sam and his merry men of useless c***s that drove me to that.  Watching Potato head's baffling, negative tactics being performed atrociously by the likes of Cacapa, Geremi, Smith, Rozenhal and the rest of them, made it so so hard to drag myself to the games.  S***, even the thought of it makes me want to chunder. Right, time to go watch last season's highlights to get that memory out of my head!!

He looks pretty good already, can see he has all the attributes to be a success in time.

My dad taught him art at secondary school in Coventry funnily enough, said that he's a really nice lad, used to walk into class dancing, always smiling etc. Said he was a joy to teach.

Really confident too, apparently he didn't walk to the training ground and just ask for a trial, he went there and said to the coaches that he was much better than all the rest so they should take him on.  O0

I know...pathetic!  :lol:

Getting more confident in this lad the more I see of him. I wouldn't be suprised if Ashley tries to sell Tiote in a couple seasons time if he continues progressing like this, make a lot of cash and save himself having to renew Tiotes contract