Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

The mere fact the Dutch media reckon Van der Wiel turned us down while were negotiating for Anita tells me that regardless of the fact Anita can play fullback we still want an fullback and a attacking one at that.

Whether we get Debuchy or not i don't know but i'm confident we will get a fullback in before the end of the window.

Where's that come from?

The mere fact the Dutch media reckon Van der Wiel turned us down while were negotiating for Anita tells me that regardless of the fact Anita can play fullback we still want an fullback and a attacking one at that.

Whether we get Debuchy or not i don't know but i'm confident we will get a fullback in before the end of the window.

Where's that come from?

Telegraaf apparently.

Also this http://tyneandwear.sky.com/newcastleunited/article/34248

Sounds like Krul has been asked about him, found this via twitter.

http://www.elfvoetbal.nl/nieuws/206553_tim-krul-we-kunnen-anita-goed-gebruiken?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Tim Krul: "We can make good use of Anita '

Vurnon Anita is on the way to Newcastle United. Tim Krul , keeper of The Magpies , like to come see his compatriot. "Anita, the level of the Premier League certainly, "predicts Krul.

"I'm from Orange Under-15 all played with him and he is tough enough in duels," said the goalkeeper against NUSport . "Anita personally must still come true I understood, but we can a player at multiple positions can be deployed to good use."

Curl by Orange coach Louis van Gaal called for the friendly match against Belgium . He will compete with Maarten Stekelenburg not shy away from. "We start again at zero. This also applies to the keepers. I just need to show what I can," concludes the goalkeeper.

He's just got off a dinghy in Newbiggin, grabbing some haribo at the nearby co-op and he's then hopping on the X21 to the haymarket about 2 o'clock.

Apparently.

I've heard that to save cash he has been told to swim across.

Not only does it save on a flight ticket, it also doubles as a medical.

Dekka will be waiting for him on the beach at Whitley bay with the contract in his pocket.

He's just got off a dinghy in Newbiggin, grabbing some haribo at the nearby co-op and he's then hopping on the X21 to the haymarket about 2 o'clock.

Apparently.

I've heard that to save cash he has been told to swim across.

Not only does it save on a flight ticket, it also doubles as a medical.

Dekka will be waiting for him on the beach at Whitley bay with the contract in his pocket.

Savings :sweetjesus:

New or old quote from De Telegraaf?

"Yes, the clubs have come to an agreement. Newcastle will pay €8.5million including bonuses. I'm happy that I will play at a big club like Newcastle. They made me a good offer. Obviously I wasn't going to refuse, as I want to play good football in a strong league. I'm grateful to Ajax for everything. It's a great club, where I played for 9 years."