Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

Anita has been superb for us at rb, cant even see how theres a debate atm really.

Apart from his side was ripped apart for their attacks tonight.

He needs dropped asap.

Ripped apart? Tonight? What are you blathering on about?

Anita has been superb for us at rb, cant even see how theres a debate atm really.

Apart from his side was ripped apart for their attacks tonight.

He needs dropped asap.

Ripped apart? Tonight? What are you blathering on about?

On about the fact that he was caught out numerous times, pretty simple to work out really.

Shame Janmaat is probably even worse positionally otherwise i'd be wanting him back in.

You realise tonight is Friday and we played on Wednesday, aye? He was caught out at times, yes, but the gaping holes Janmaat leaves were gone. He was far better all round than Janmaat has been in the previous two games.

You realise tonight is Friday and we played on Wednesday, aye? He was caught out at times, yes, but the gaping holes Janmaat leaves were gone. He was far better all round than Janmaat has been in the previous two games.

You do realise my post was from Wednesday night/early hours Thurs morning so I don't get what point you're trying to make?

Neither Anita or Janmaat are good enough to be first choice RB in the long term, it really is as simple as that.

You do realise my post was from Wednesday night/early hours Thurs morning so I don't get what point you're trying to make?

Neither Anita or Janmaat are good enough to be first choice RB in the long term, it really is as simple as that.

That's what I get for trying to be a clever shite and not reading stuff properly, apologies. :lol:

Our best right back?

I'd be tempted try Janmaat in front of Anita at RM

A lot of people have said this but have you ever seen Janmaat beat a man and put a cross in? Hes always at his best going forward when he as space to run into on the overlap, don't think he would make a good winger to be honest, plus I don't think his delivery is good enough long term either.

Not even that good at RB never mind changing his position.

Our best right back?

This is definitely the new 'Coloccini as a DM' like. It's an utterly fucking stupid suggestion, even discounting the fact our best player so far is a RW. :lol:

Our best right back?

This is definitely the new 'Coloccini as a DM' like. It's an utterly fucking stupid suggestion, even discounting the fact our best player so far is a RW. :lol:

:thup: