Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

In my defence I was pissed as fart drinking in London all afternoon, Anita certainly played on the left for a very long period of that game.

Either way, he was in the midfield.

Guest neesy111

Ritchie played the whole first half on the left.

I'm not totally sure that is true, he drifted about that half.  I saw gayle playing LW for 10 minutes.

In my defence I was pissed as fart drinking in London all afternoon, Anita certainly played on the left for a very long period of that game.

Either way, he was in the midfield.

Being drunk, you think it might have been you fooled by the change of ends at H-T and him ending up on a different side ?

Guest neesy111

Anita was definitely on the RW for at least the first half against Fulham, like. He was absolutely atrocious there. Hilariously so.

Same against Huddersfield from what I can remember.  The dropping of Ritchie that match was absolutely comical.

Just checked the highlights. Started the first half on the right, started the second half on the left. Was s*** on both.

:smug:

Just checked the highlights. Played the entire game in midfield.

:smug:

We played a friendly against Vitesse a week before the Fulham game which Anita played right wing and got some assists I think so I think Rafa stuck with it but it was awful to watch against Fulham.

Aarons starting against Huddersfield was painful too

Anita was definitely on the RW for at least the first half against Fulham, like. He was absolutely atrocious there. Hilariously so.

Same against Huddersfield from what I can remember.  The dropping of Ritchie that match was absolutely comical.

Ritchie was only half fit for that game if I remember rightly, Rafa only wanted to use him if strictly necessary.

Guest neesy111

Ritchie was only half fit for that game if I remember rightly, Rafa only wanted to use him if strictly necessary.

If a player is half available for a match, he's available for it in full imo.  Played the whole 90 mins vs Reading IIRC after this match as well.

We played a friendly against Vitesse a week before the Fulham game which Anita played right wing and got some assists I think so I think Rafa stuck with it but it was awful to watch against Fulham.

Aarons starting against Huddersfield was painful too

He played there at Southend and scored a cracker, i was right in the trajectory of that one. Played ok on the night there to be fair.

If a player is half available for a match, he's available for it in full imo.  Played the whole 90 mins vs Reading IIRC after this match as well.

I think I would trust Rafa and his medical team over your head full of broken biscuits on such a matter like.

Player is only available for half a game... make him play 90 mins and risk injury :lol:

I think I would trust Rafa and his medical team over your head full of broken biscuits on such a matter like.

Player is only available for half a game... make him play 90 mins and risk injury :lol:

:lol: Best saying ever, that is like.

• 4 years later...