Luuk de Jong signs for PSV

BeloEmre

De Jong hasn't signed for anyone yet according to his agent.

http://www.nu.nl/sport/2848988/luuk-jong-wil-vertrekken-bij-fc-twente.html

I would be thankful if someone translate the article, I only have my iPhone available so...

Luuk de Jong wants to leave at FC Twente

HOOFDDORP - Luuk de Jong has decided this summer at FC Twente to want to leave. There are several clubs interested in the services of the 21-year-old striker.

Photo: Getty Images

I want to move to this place.

De Jong hasn't signed for anyone yet according to his agent.

http://www.nu.nl/sport/2848988/luuk-jong-wil-vertrekken-bij-fc-twente.html

I would be thankful if someone translate the article, I only have my iPhone available so...

Luuk de Jong wants to leave at FC Twente

HOOFDDORP - Luuk de Jong has decided this summer at FC Twente to want to leave. There are several clubs interested in the services of the 21-year-old striker.

Photo: Getty Images

I want to move to this place.

:lol:

http://cdn.jlgrealestate.com/wp-content/uploads/woongebieden/5454_De_Eersteling_in_Hoofddorp.jpg

:megusta:

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think we'll f*** this off tbh.

We seemed to see Erding and Gameiro to the death, they just chose elsewhere?

We're probably stringing them along about De Jong, letting them think we might pay £15m or whatever, just so they let us have Douglas for £5m.

Then once we sign Douglas, we'll pull the plug on De Jong.

It's sounding a bit better than it was earlier, personally I think from the noises coming from his agent he may fancy a move to us.  As we know with Debuchy though, if we don't offer the money we won't get either of them.

Guest sicko2ndbest

It's sounding a bit better than it was earlier, personally I think from the noises coming from his agent he may fancy a move to us.  As we know with Debuchy though, if we don't offer the money we won't get either of them.

Disagree really. The comment about playing time is important. Would he get in over Ba Cisse?

Disagree really. The comment about playing time is important. Would he get in over Ba Cisse?

I actually think it depends how we're playing. If we're doing the 4-3-3 I think yes, De Jong would get in ahead of Ba on that left flank.

It's worth bearing in mind if he's settled in Holland and doesn't want to move house he'll be probably be able to commute to Germany like Huntelaar does for Schalke (if he moves to Monchengladbach).

It's worth bearing in mind if he's settled in Holland and doesn't want to move house he'll be probably be able to commute to Germany like Huntelaar does for Schalke (if he moves to Monchengladbach).

Yeah, but we've got Fenwicks window.

If we sing this guy and Ba stays... we will have good center forwards at the club..

May I direct you to my Forever Young / Luuk De Jong song in the relevant thread. Sing away fella.

Guest bimpy474

If we sing this guy and Ba stays... we will have good center forwards at the club..

May I direct you to my Forever Young / Luuk De Jong song in the relevant thread. Sing away fella.

Alphaville, my favourite band of all time.......got a mention on here......fantastic.