Luuk de Jong signs for PSV

BeloEmre

Guest palnese

I'd be mortified if NUFC bought him.

There's a player in there, but not under Pardew.

Lucien Favre, the Borussia Mönchengladbach manager, doesn't rate Luuk de Jong.

He doesn't fit into their system.

I thought he was OK when he first appeared but he is up there with the worst forwards I have ever seen at the moment. He has not a single strength. If he wasn't tall he'd be nowhere near the team.

Because he looks absolutely w*** with or without being Pardewed

But he has been Pardewed, he said on the radio that he's been asked to change his game and defend more.

Because he looks absolutely w*** with or without being Pardewed

But he has been Pardewed, he said on the radio that he's been asked to change his game and defend more.

In Pardew's insane fucking mind he's playing as a number 10 for us. His ideas of the number 10 role is fucking absurd. First it was Moussa Sissoko (who was a modern number 10), he then wanted Darren Bent to be our number 10.

He needs medication.

I don't know what he's capable of b/c we don't actually create chances for goalscorers much. When we do its either to Remy or Cisse, and 1 scores them and the other doesn't.  Cisse seems to get chances  when De Jong is off the pitch. We're hopeless.

If we had a different manager, then I'd say otherwise, but as it stands - don't buy him. And i hope he gets a move back to the Dutch league to make something of his career as he'd be wasting here.

Guest neesy111

No way we will sign this lad surely. Lucky it was a loan - imagine if we had spent a chunk of our budget on him...

[/GuessWhoWinsAgain]

He hasn't scored, he hasn't even looked like scoring. For a big bloke he's pushed off the ball far too easily and he doesn't seem particularly good in the air or very quick.

Not even Pardew would be daft enough to sign him up, surely?

can see us asking for another year on loan, keeping cisse and not buying another striker.

Pretty obvious we will be relegated if that happens.

fat man would just review things at Christmas and try getting in someone to save the season.