Douglas

BONTEMPI

It dosnt cite any English media as far as I am aware

Douglas Texeira lijkt zijn gewilde transfer te krijgen. FC Twente heeft namelijk een bod van Newcastle United op de tot Nederlander geneutraliseerde Braziliaan geaccepteerd, zo melden diverse Engelse media.

Douglas Texeira lijkt zijn gewilde transfer te krijgen. FC Twente heeft namelijk een bod van Newcastle United op de tot Nederlander geneutraliseerde Braziliaan geaccepteerd, zo melden diverse Engelse media.

Tbf that would be pretty difficult to translate without some sort of foreign language degree.

pfft that could mean absolutely anything, hell for all i know it means according to sauces close to insanity

Although weekend reports suggested a £5m bid for de Jong’s club-mate Douglas has been accepted, as always The Journal wants to piss on the parade and tell you all that it's not going to happen. Lee Ryder, who works for sister paper the Evening Chronicle, said: "HAHA He's not coming you sad Geordie cunts".

I'm sick of all of it ffs.  Wish I could just get in a time machine and transport to the start of the season, then have a look down the squad list and see what happened.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vp27qXrGhSY/R3kXEBwufwI/AAAAAAAAAi0/eFVBAI0uPwo/s400/Napoleon-Dynamite-fs21.jpg

DO IT!

Guest bimpy474

http://www.telegraaf.nl/telesport/voetbal/fctwente/12477537/__Newcastle_wil_nu_Douglas__.html

on July 3, 2012, 06:25

Newcastle is now Douglas

NEWCASTLE  - The English Newcastle United, after the visit to the Netherlands plans to deal both with a double Luuk de Jong as Douglas to England to put out of the head. Because the maximum bid that Newcastle wanted to release by FC Twente resolutely as "not serious" of the hand was pointed out, the club from northern England, interest in the striker to remain in the fridge.

In contrast to Newcastle is serious about the arrival of Douglas. The Magpies were a total of 6.2 million to shell out for such a bid would be born Brazilian and FC Twente over the line to draw. The defender is itself open to a departure from Newcastle.

Hmmmmm...

Guest bimpy474

The defender is itself open to a departure from Newcastle.

Hmmmmm...

Wanting to leave before he's arrived! Typical.

I also liked our interest in the striker is to remain in the fridge :)

That article is meant to be translated and I still don't have a fucking clue what it's trying to say.

Twente don't think that £10m+ is a serious offer for a player who's only ever played in Holland and hasn't even made an impact for his country yet.  But they are taking our £6m bid for Douglas seriously, and someone's stuck in a fridge or something, it might their president herman munster but that's unconfirmed.

Guest bimpy474

That article is meant to be translated and I still don't have a fucking clue what it's trying to say.

Twente don't think that £10m+ is a serious offer for a player who's only ever played in Holland and hasn't even made an impact for his country yet.  But they are taking our £6m bid for Douglas seriously, and someone's stuck in a fridge or something, it might their president herman munster but that's unconfirmed.

Just about spot on.....you sir are a google translate monster :D