The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Eurovision 2013.  :frantic:

100€ Finland to finish top10 @ 2.75

25€  Finland to win @ 41

25€  Finland top3 @ 10

80€  Romania to beat Greece @ 4.33 (Greece were IMO horrible while Romania might surprise. Couldn't believe the odds.)

20€  Romania to win @ 51

Edit. 30€ Germany top4 @ 7

20€ Romania top4 @ 12

:lol: WTF. 300 Euros ffs. Mental.

Especially considering his bets. Any sane man would know none of those would even breach the top ten. :lol: Also, not thinking Greece would do well. :lol:

finishing the season with a daft accumulator with 0 chance of success

Chelsea, Liverpool, City, Arsenal, Southampton, Swansea, Spurs, Man Utd, West Ham and Villa all to win

€2 on it returns €393.82

I couldn't find how to get them. I've got messages offering free spins on that and another game. God knows how you retrieve them.

Pretty sure you click the message and it takes you straight to the vegas section.

Then find the slot games that the messages relate too,click on them too play and your free spins should start automatically.

Guest Roger Kint

Nice profits last night betting on Scando football. Had a BTTS acca and a home acca that both came in. Makes up for a series of terrible racing losses  :)

Pata disappeared after those bets I see. :lol:

I'm still mad at Europe. :lol:

After reading the original Eurovision bet post by Pata, i'm still at loss how he didn't win. Sounds so confident, backing it up with high stakes and a bit of seemingly good knowledge in brackets.

Betting any significant money on the ESC is surely completely fucking bonkers.

Can see why you'd put a couple of quid on if you fancied making it interesting, but 300 euros. :lol: Christ.

If you just log in to Betfair it should be in your messages at the top right. Don't know if it'd be available if you're a new member.

The only message I had was about some reward chest or something. I've never used any of their games before mind, that might be why.

Betting any significant money on the ESC is surely completely f***ing bonkers.

Can see why you'd put a couple of quid on if you fancied making it interesting, but 300 euros. :lol: Christ.

It's like a tradition and I've done alright in the past. This year was a total mess and I knew after two countries had given their points that I'm not even close to winning anything this year. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Good afternoon today with horses, Dods double on Gowanharry and Hakuna Matata  :frantic:

Still have a acca on the football to come tonight.

B365 offer is back for the Champions League final on Sat night  O0

:thup:

Going to withdraw some funds from another betting account just so I can partake in this offer. :lol: It's a great offer in fairness.