The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

I just looked at tomorrow's matches.......

..... there's bloody nothing to bet oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon! :fuuu:

It's all crap odds or simply too close to call. :lol:

aye, pleased my mind will be elsewhere :lol:

I just looked at tomorrow's matches.......

..... there's bloody nothing to bet oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon! :fuuu:

It's all crap odds or simply too close to call. :lol:

i've done well recently in play in those sort of games.

Went for a few bets that heavily rely on Chelsea. I got them at 2-1 which is crazy I think since they're at home in what is basically a must win.

Chelsea

Man Utd DNB

Bayern -1

Valencia

Juventus

Clug/Galatasaray - Draw.

30-1 or something silly.

-----------------------

Also €400 on Benfica. Do it.

Why not meltdown from David this time? That's a huge loss on one night of Champions League.

€633 at least. :scared:

He's lying, yo. He's too bad a gambler to be using real money.

I am starting to agree with you, and I'm getting sceptical of his bets just due to the sheer size of them after losing so much in succession, however, I've been watching him bet for a while and seen him win his fair share, especially last season.

People shouldn't have to screenshot their bets, but I'd like to see David do it, since they're so big. There's no reason for him not to. Everyone on here would do it if asked. If he doesn't then he's probably lying, but again, it's not obligatory.

Why not meltdown from David this time? That's a huge loss on one night of Champions League.

I am starting to agree with you, and I'm getting sceptical of his bets just due to the sheer size of them after losing so much in succession, however, I've been watching him bet for a while and seen him win his fair share, especially last season.

People shouldn't have to screenshot their bets, but I'd like to see David do it, since they're so big. There's no reason for him not to. Everyone on here would do it if asked. If he doesn't then he's probably lying, but again, it's not obligatory.

iirc, he posted a screenshot once.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Anyone else think Chelseas odds are brilliant? 2-1 at home in a must win game?

I'd be all over 2/1 and more than likely a DNB too but the best odds I can see is a shade over evs?

I posted screenshots during the Euro when it all started with Jack Flash. Did he believe me? No, he didn't. So, should I care about him or anyone? No, I shouldn't.

Having said that, I'll add a screenshot to my next big bet.