The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

£1 e/w:

Teaforthree 14/1

Sunnyhillboy 20/1

50p e/w:

Ninetieth Minute 50/1

No basis behind those other than liking the names.

£2:

Bolton, Palace, MK Dons, Fleetwood

http://www.farnboroughfc.co.uk/2013/04/club-statement-9/

Despite extensive representation over the last two days to the Football Conference seeking permission to sign at least one if not two goalkeepers, after the Registration Deadline, the Club can announce that permissions have not been granted, although The Conference has made the decision to rescind the cancellation of registration of Jamie Norris.

Contrary to reports, Norris confirmed to the club in writing on Sunday 31st March, that he would no longer be available to play for the club for the remainder of the season, including Monday’s match for which he was selected, the outcome being the club playing the game with no available substitute goalkeeper on the bench.

He had also contacted The Conference seeking assistance in his registration being cancelled, outside the FA Rules Relating To Players – Players Without Written Contracts – Regulations Concerning Approaches, whereby during the current season any Club wishing to approach a player known to be registered with or having played for any other Club must give to the secretary of each such club seven days formal written notice of the intention to approach the player.

The club has strong opinions on this issue, and will not let a player that has let the club down in that manner return in any circumstances.

Consequently the club can confirm that an outfield player will be selected to play in goal for tomorrows Blue Square South match away at Staines Town and potentially the remainder of the season.

This matter has been compounded by Ross Worner being recalled to his parent club, Aldershot Town and the decision to mutually agree to the cancellation of Craig Bradshaw’s contract.

Bradshaw stated both in text messages and verbally that he was not  fit enough to play again this season and this coupled with internal Club discipline matters led to the decision to  mutually terminate his contract. 

The Club is conscious that they are involved in a number of important games against sides fighting for relegation and play off issues and that the decision of the Conference is a serious concern for the competition, however it will reserve all it rights and perform to the best of its ability and let other parties take forward any action as they see fit.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/non-league/blue-square-south/staines-town-v-farnborough/winner

:lol:

I'm not a great gambler which is why I've cooled off tbh. It just seems that every time I'm in this thread Dinho has a 5er on some daft accumulator that is never going to come off. It all adds up at the end of the day, the profit and the expenditure.

Habibi came third. Poor Pata. :lol:

I've $40 staked altogether. $10 on two win singles on each horse and $10 on two place singles. Habibi placed so that's $18 back.

Need Ruud Awakening to place for profit.

- 100pt bank (accumulative)

- No more than 10% of bank dependent on one outcome.

- Max 5 selections in a multiple (although did have some successes in Feb with Goliaths, etc.).

- No in-play or selections within 1hr of KO/start

- All selections recorded and reviewed throughout the month

Bank = 91pts

1pt Burton to win @ 11/4

2pts Burton DNB @ 6/4

0.5pt Over 2.5goals @ 9/10

3.5pts staked. Bank = 87.5pts.

Picked a team to win and dnb, get beat 7-1 :blush: overs came in easily.

Bank = 88.45pts

2pts Ruud Awakening @ 11/1

1pt Ballabriggs e/w @ 20/1

1pt Roberto Goldback e/w @ 22/1

1 Reading DNB @ 5/4 (New manager, W2D2L2 against teams in BH so far)

2 Villa DNB @ 13/8 (Stoke bottom of form table)

3 Birmingham @ 13/10 (Millwall have trip to Wembley next week, Blues outside chance of play-offs)

4 Bolton @ 1/1 (won 6 out of last 6 at home, pushing for playoffs)

5 Forest @ 19/20 (won 4 of last 6, good record at home)

1pt trebles (1-5)

1/4pt 4-folds

19.25pts staked. Bank = 71.2pts.

:lol: Actually looked good too and then it got blocked off completely.

Loss of $22.

Pata.. :pokerface:

:lol: Was fun experience listening to some Australian horse radio at 6am and watching live odds at Betfair. Habibi got down to 2.0 at middle stages and then something happened. Commentator pronounced it weirdly and it sounded more like Hi My Baby. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Free £5 bet on the Grand National for the first 10,000 here http://wwwm.betbutler.co.uk/mail/

Cheers, hoyed it on Cappa Bleu.

Cant decide on which two to put little ew's on from Quel Esprit, Oscar Time, Always Waining & Roberto Goldback. The last two are obviously the better choices but my heart is leaning towards Oscar for some crazy reason

:lol:

I'm not a great gambler which is why I've cooled off tbh. It just seems that every time I'm in this thread Dinho has a 5er on some daft accumulator that is never going to come off. It all adds up at the end of the day, the profit and the expenditure.

I don't think I have deposited since CL match day 1. I managed to build myself a nice betting budget, which most of it was lost last week and I'm now down to my last £12 :anguish:, but I'm generally sticking to 1-4 folds when it comes to real money and being near skint. (Hence how I managed to build around £90 betting budget before last week.)

The reason I keep getting a free fiver nearly every week is because I'm a participant in SkyBet's Loyalty thing; you stake a tenner once a day for five days and then you'll get a free £5 bet at the end of it. I realise staking £10 five times is not worth the risk for a free £5 bet, but the way I do it is by sticking the tenner on a "Double Chance" market on a team that is leading by 2 or 3 goals late in the game.

Been doing it for the last 5-6 weeks now. Easy free bets.

https://www.skybet.com/loyalty

Teaforthree and Colbert Station are my 2 horses today.  Might go with Chicago Grey too.

Mine as well :thup: What odds did you get?

not actually put them on yet, gonna scout oddschecker in a bit.  Both 12's on paddy power atm.

EDIT: out of bookies I already have accounts with, Teaforthree is 14/1 with William Hill and bet365.  Colbert Station is pretty much 12's everywhere.