The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Guest Roger Kint

Cant decide whether to lump that cash on Wigan(9/10) today and put the free bet on next weeks Qpr(home to Stoke) 6/5 and West Ham(home to Wigan) 23/20 double, looks appealing.  :undecided:

Edit: Bet has to be over evens to claim the free bet.

Cisse to score in a Newcastle win - 3/1 with WH.

Considering an unreasonable amount of money (relative to the odds) on that one. Also think I saw a Stan James offer of Cisse scoring first or last and you get the usual range of losing bets refunded.

We'll refund losing bets as a free bet on EVERY MARKET if the favourites Man City beat Chelsea in 90 mins on Sunday!

That's right... EVERY MARKET! That includes to qualify for the final, correct scores and even win-draw win markets!

Following an excellent win at rivals United on Monday, Man City (11/8) go to Wembley in their best form of the season having won their last 7 in all competitions. Chelsea (2/1) head into Sunday's tie having qualified for their 3rd cup semi-final in 2013 on Thursday, but could the 3,000 mile round trip to Moscow have an impact if the game goes the distance?

Ladbrokes.

Not bad that.

I've stuck a tenner on us with that 4/1 NUFC.com offer through Paddy Power. It's all or nothing.

How do I get on this Rich? Tried following the link bet cant see 4/1 odds for this match anywhere...

I've stuck a tenner on us with that 4/1 NUFC.com offer through Paddy Power. It's all or nothing.

How do I get on this Rich? Tried following the link bet cant see 4/1 odds for this match anywhere...

Ignore that. Just re-read it and it's for new account holders.