The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Really, really unsure now. Thought Bayern would boss this game tbh. After reading all this, not too sure.

FCB or FCB?? ???

Think I'll go for the draw. I'll see how my tennis bet pans out, and depending on it I might chunk a good money on draw. 3.7 seems a good price.

Ok, Messi's starting, not that I'm a fan of him, no, I'm absolutely not, but I think this will be Bayern's first "real test" of the season so far.

100€ on Barca DNB.

Also, Boateng starting in defence is just a hint of losing.

Btw, I've got also 10€ on Bayern to win 4-1.

Who do you think is going to win then, Kevo?

Thought my bets lost at weekend but had £17.50 in my PP account. Thought Barca were great value... Value for a reason by how shit they are playing!

:lol:

Had £30 on Barca and £20 on Bayern DNB.

Only down £20 with this result. If Barcelona won I would be having a £100 profit. So happy with my tactics of covering my loss a bit.

Bayern will do barca.

I think so too. Think it'll be comfortable for Bayern.

What a ridiculous thing to say, of course it won't be comfortable for them :lol:

I do think Bayern are slight favourites to go through, but it sure as hell won't be easy for them.

Swedish games tonight, I'd say Malmö and Elfsborg are good bets. While Elfsborg haven't started this season well at all (four draws in their opening four games), they are good at the plastic pitch at home and Djurgården have been very poor this season. Malmö were pretty rubbish against us last week, but managed to luck their way to a win anyway, and at home I reckon they should be too good for Öster.

As for the other two games tonight, I really can't say either way. We were great against Malmö and should have won but for a wrongly disallowed goal, and we are due a win this season, but I'm not confident it'll come tonight though. Don't know enough about either Syrianska or Norrköping to say either way tbh.

:memelol:

Betting because the odds are unusually high. :yao:

Don't know what to say here. :lol:

Please DO! :lol:

i just don't get it.

And that's probably why you'll never truly grasp this betting lark. :lol: