The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Hope Madrid won't be out of the competition by tonight.

Can't see it, but after yesterday, you never know.

Putting yesterday aside, though, I'm fairly confident. Do it, Jose.  :coolsmiley:

How much have you got on and what price?

Putting yesterday aside, though, I'm fairly confident. Do it, Jose.  :coolsmiley:

900€ @1.50. I know, it's not exactly the odds of heaven and not even justified. The day I did it I was 100% sure, though. Now I'm 99% sure.

900€ @1.50. I know, it's not exactly the odds of heaven and not even justified. The day I did it I was 100% sure, though. Now I'm 99% sure.

Far too short for my liking and like you've said, not justified. Think this one could go either way.

Far too short for my liking and like you've said, not justified. Think this one could go either way.

Can't see it happening. Götze's transfer news just added some uncertainty to Dortmund, who have looked a little shaky at times of late in the Bundesliga and also against Malaga.

Against Bayern in the Champions League they just looked like they don't have that offensive spark that they had for much of the season.

Also, Mourinho doesn't normally lose twice against the same team (Barcelona some years ago aside).

f***ing hell man Dinho you must be some kind of magical betting Ghandi, looking at bets from a football point of view.

:lol: How else would you judge then?

Well, each to their own anyway.

Team and odds. Not a chance I'd bet on a team who are 1/9 or something, what's the point? However 4/11 then I would be willing to include them in trebles, accys etc.

Barcelona could've turned up and beat Bayern last night, their odds were very good. They never turned up, Bayern did and tore them apart. Life goes on no big loss..

Sorry, but regardless of the outcome tonight, if you did this, it's just silly.