The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Guest Roger Kint

;D

Whats everyone going for tonight? Can't quite make my mind up.

Quite like Basel/Benfica DNB. Dunno though.

Avoiding football like the plague after the last two days, probably end up 6-0 to Basel and 5-1 to Fener :lol:

Fucking hell D28

Got the hope till Tuesday. Real can trash teams out of the Bernabeu, even Mourinho was looking quite hopefull post match.

Lewandowski won't score there imo, they'll have them in their pocket because I doubt Pepe will play. One early goal and it's totally on again.

Still, yeah. Not good.

Guest Spark

David, you're probably the worst gambler I've ever seen. You display almost every trait of a losing punter. You chase your losses recklessly, you have daft superstitions ("€555.55. Do it."), you always back teams you like and bet against the ones you hate, you stake random and excessive amounts, you say you're going to quit but seemingly can't. Just give it up, mate. Seriously, get some help. 

David, you're probably the worst gambler I've ever seen. You display almost every trait of a losing punter. You chase your losses recklessly, you have daft superstitions ("€555.55. Do it."), you always back teams you like and bet against the ones you hate, you stake random and excessive amounts, you say you're going to quit but seemingly can't. Just give it up, mate. Seriously, get some help. 

Where did this rage come from :lol:

Where did this rage come from :lol:

:lol: He does make some good points though, specifically the bit in bold.

He's got a point, though. But I'm not going to discuss anything right now.

Tuesday is the day and I'll wait for Tuesday. If they go out then I will have been massively wrong but there's still a chance - not a slight chance, but a chance - that they'll go through.

£8 on Chelsea returns £19.20.

Been betting on the snooker all day and haven't won one bet. That little experiment won't happen again. Horses have done me proud though, won a bit off Apache Glory at Beverley.

It happened again. Talk about Barca on here being good value, get royally twatted.

Had Dortmund game over 3.5 goals, keep it quiet, wins.

This place is a fucking curse.

It's not me, it's you.

Forgot I put a wee bit on Dortmund -1.5 the other night, covered a stupid inplay loss from last night.

Got a double tonight of Basel Chelsea >2.5 goals and Fehnerbahce Benfica < 1.5 goals first half.

Guest Roger Kint

£10 Basel/Fener double seeing as i won a fair bit today on the horses.

Edit: Also £1 on Ivanovic/Meireles both to score anytime - 70/1

Correct. How the fuck does he even have any money left?

Will be living in a cardboard box within 10 years.