Official: Daniel Sturridge is injured

TRC

Guest firetotheworks

Family reasons. f*** off with that s*** man.

Some guys go for the comfortable option. You have to question his attitude and commitment.

It's been clear for a while Klopp hasn't been happy with him. He's been playing Dominic Solanke ahead of the guy for goodness sake! And before him Origi was ahead of Sturridge.

Something isn't right there at all. Think he just wants to play when he feels like, and do what he wants when he's out on the pitch.

He is up for a rude awakening under Pardew. Lonely afternoons at the top end of the pitch, with your team mates far off in the distance all defending.

Why question the attitude of players when it's player after player after player that chooses to go elsewhere at the very moment that the reins are handed over to Charnley. Don't be so ridiculous.

I'm basing it on what has been going on with him at Liverpool, and the reports stating he wants to join West Brom for family reasons.

I know Newcastle is not at it's best right now, but they come in on loan for you along with West Brom, and you pick West Brom?

Sorry man, that's crazy to me. You cannot choose to work with Pardew over Rafa, unless you just want to be able to do what you want. We all know Pardew is the kind of manager that lets his favourites dictate things.

No connection with Newcastle and who do you pick until the end of the season? The club that's just down the road, where your family live and still in the F.A Cup? Or the club that's forever in turmoil, with a potential takeover, a notoriously terrible owner, that's out of the cup, is further away, and where your family isn't? Rafa is literally the only thing going for us at the moment, but that's not everything.

Guest firetotheworks

KI, Klopp has been using those guys ahead of Sturridge, no?! [emoji38]

When they're all fit, available, and not about to be sold? The answer is no.

Some guys go for the comfortable option. You have to question his attitude and commitment.

It's been clear for a while Klopp hasn't been happy with him. He's been playing Dominic Solanke ahead of the guy for goodness sake! And before him Origi was ahead of Sturridge.

Something isn't right there at all. Think he just wants to play when he feels like, and do what he wants when he's out on the pitch.

He is up for a rude awakening under Pardew. Lonely afternoons at the top end of the pitch, with your team mates far off in the distance all defending.

Why question the attitude of players when it's player after player after player that chooses to go elsewhere at the very moment that the reins are handed over to Charnley. Don't be so ridiculous.

I'm basing it on what has been going on with him at Liverpool, and the reports stating he wants to join West Brom for family reasons.

I know Newcastle is not at it's best right now, but they come in on loan for you along with West Brom, and you pick West Brom?

Sorry man, that's crazy to me. You cannot choose to work with Pardew over Rafa, unless you just want to be able to do what you want. We all know Pardew is the kind of manager that lets his favourites dictate things.

No connection with Newcastle and who do you pick until the end of the season? The club that's just down the road, where your family live and still in the F.A Cup? Or the club that's forever in turmoil, with a potential takeover, a notoriously terrible owner, that's out of the cup, is further away, and where your family isn't? Rafa is literally the only thing going for us at the moment, but that's not everything.

For a loan until the end of the season it has to be Newcastle IMO.

I see what you are saying if it were a permanent deal, but for a loan I go to Newcastle and work with Rafa.

Also, knowing there may be a takeover in the future, which could really allow the club to be catapulted into another stratosphere; it increases the possibly of going there permanently in the summer if that happens.

I see what you are saying if it were a permanent deal, but for a loan I go to Newcastle and work with Rafa.

Also, knowing there may be a takeover in the future, which could really allow the club to be catapulted into another stratosphere; it increases the possibly of going there permanently in the summer if that happens.

A takeover. Righto.

Guest firetotheworks

You're living in a dream world, man.

Guest firetotheworks

Has Caulkin had owt to say on this since WBA cake onto the scene?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Sturridge was supposed to travel to Newcastle this afternoon but that he didn't. He then said that he's probably not going to tweet about potential signings, presumably because it's made him look daft.

You asked me who I'd pick?! :lol:

I have seen the garbage Pardew does time and time again for many painful years! :lol:

I appreciate that he doesn't have that point of view though, so fair enough. I pity him. It will not work out well.

Guys, just pray we get Kelechi. It will be a huge blessing in disguise.

He is less prone to injuries and is far more tactically astute, and will follow Rafa's instructions, which is a big deal to Rafa as we know.

Sturridge is far more of a maverick on the field and starts roaming all over. I am actually surprised we have seemingly gone for him ahead of Kelechi, but it was probably down to feeling he had more experience.

Kelechi would be a far better option IMO. Hope we look at that very quickly. Thankfully he doesn't seem to be linked to other clubs at the minute.

Aye that lad who never plays for Leicester and only really did anything for City as an impact sub when the opposition was tired. He's overrated as hell and certainly not a better option than Sturridge.

Scored four goals in his last 2 FA Cup games for Leicester tbf. As with Slimani, neither of them can play with Vardy and Vardy is understandably the number 1 choice, although I have seen some Leicester fans look for Iheanacho to replace Vardy in the starting lineup

Guest firetotheworks

You asked me who I'd pick?! [emoji38]

I have seen the garbage Pardew does time and time again for many painful years! [emoji38]

I appreciate that he doesn't have that point of view though, so fair enough. I pity him. It will not work out well.

If you had no connection with Newcastle, aye.

Must be a right kick in the nads for Rafa. Hope someone points out to Ashley that his £350M club has just lost out on a potential relegation saver to West Brom. Nowt against West Brom but it’s an absolute shocker of a decision.

You asked me who I'd pick?! [emoji38]

I have seen the garbage Pardew does time and time again for many painful years! [emoji38]

If you had no connection with Newcastle, aye.

Yeah, fair enough man. It's going to be very interesting to see how it all plays out.

Literally laughing at all this, Ashley's Newcastle is after all a joke masquerading as a club.

If there was any doubt left in Rafa's mind as to whether there was still something left to salvage, and a realistic project on the horizon, it must surely have evaporated now.

Interestingly, despite the so-called commitment to generating additional commercial revenue, Newcastle United’s accounts in subsequent reporting periods have shown that the club generates ZERO commercial revenue from this deal, as well as from the ever increasing Sports Direct advertisement boarding in and around the stadium, often replacing previously income generating deals to compound matters further. Whether through sheer incompetence or downright malice, Ashley has overseen the structural lowering of the club’s commercial revenue stream (in a period where other clubs have seen their commercial revenue grow substantially) to the benefit of his own company. At the last Sports Direct AGM, Mike Ashley when prompted by journalists declared:

Q: "I’d like to address a question to Mr Ashley, please. I wonder if he could explain the benefits to Sports Direct in its relationship with Newcastle United and Rangers."

Pause of 27 seconds

A: “Other than to say than it's been beneficial to Sports Direct and therefore its shareholders, I don't think it’s appropriate to comment.”

source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/after-five-years-silence-newcastle-4197405

Under Mike Ashley's ownership, Newcastle United is the only Premier League club which has seen its commercial revenue decrease. Even an average growth in this area would have seen us £35m better off every year.

source: https://ashleyout.com/

Finding anyone even partly to blame for the situation at Newcastle United is simply erroneous, the head of the snake is Ashley and always has been.