La Liga 14/15

Disco

Osasuna's last 3 games of past season are also under scrutiny for match fixing, Osasuna allegedly spent €1,5m in bribes to stave off relegation.

However, Osasuna ended up being relegated anyway and they didn't get particularly good results in those games, so this one looks a bit iffy.

Osasuna's former president and two board members have been arrested in relation to this.

FIFA issued a warning against the Spanish government instituting collective bargaining for football TV rights by law, saying it goes against their statuses.

They are claiming the Spanish FA should manage them. They are just angling for their cut, the shameless corrupt cunts :lol:

Modric is a huge loss indeed, I also blame Ancelotti running his first XI to the ground. But yeah, Modric and later James coming back should be a shot in the arm for them; Isco has been terrible since he's been their main playmaker, and Kroos looks tired.

Modric is a huge loss indeed, I also blame Ancelotti running his first XI to the ground. But yeah, Modric and later James coming back should be a shot in the arm for them; Isco has been terrible since he's been their main playmaker, and Kroos looks tired.

He hardly ever rotates, it's always been a problem and is partly to blame for his league title record not being anywhere near his CL record. Isco isn't really a playmaker tbh so it doesn't surprise me to hear that. (fantastic player though)

Saw Valencia beat Sociedad 2-0 last weekend. Moyes has much to do to turn them around. Sat just behind the dugouts so hope he enjoyed hearing some English barracking! Valencia left winger (11) was good.

Yeah, Piatti had a great game against Real Sociedad. He used to be one of my favorite La Liga players but his career crashed and burned after moving to Valencia. He seems to be having a breakout year, finally.

Atletico v.s Valencia tonight should be brilliant. Griezmann will be a huge miss for them but think they'll still scrape the win, Valencia have been really patchy away from home this season. Would love to see a Valencia win though.

Isco isn't a playmaker but Hazard is? Ludicrous.

Haven't seen Real in a few weeks but they've been ponderous whenever i've seen them this year. No rhythm.

Not really, Isco is a fantastic dribbler but he doesn't have the passing ability or vision anywhere near like Hazard. Everything he does is about as close control and dribbling his vision and passing isn't all that amazing.

Hazard creates everything for that team, Isco can't create at all outside his dribbling which is why he excels when Modric and Kroos create the play for him. But i won't bother explaining it you any further some people are just beyond help.

Played a ridiculous amount of games with, what shouldn't be, a fairly thin squad. Factor in the World Cup and you've got some burnout and players unable to step up after a dip.

He's won the league in England, Italy and France, mind. I'd argue he only had the best squad in one of them, too.

3 league titles in 15 seasons (soon to be 16) managing Juventus, AC Milan, Chelsea, post oil money PSG and Real Madrid is average no matter how you look at it.