La Liga 14/15

Disco

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/81883000/jpg/_81883187_ronaldobody_getty.jpg

Ronaldo could be in trouble for his "calm down" celebration in front of the Barca fans, I don't like the bloke but punishing him for that seems excessive.

Spanish FA - hola Athletic, where do want the final played?

Athletic - reckon anywhere bar the Camp Nou would seem fair

Spanish FA - you're not going to believe this but...

Nah, they'll love that. Camp Nou can hold every single one of their ST holders.

Anyway, over here it's considered a bad omen to have the final of a trophy played in your own stadium.

The Copa del Rey final will be played at the Camp Nou. Way to jinx our chance at a first trophy for the season.

Barcelona will have home advantage for its Copa del Rey final against Athletic Bilbao after Spain's football federation voted on Wednesday for the Camp Nou as the venue.

Both finalists had originally asked to play the May 30 decider at Real Madrid's 81,000-seater Bernabeu stadium. However, the venue for Copa finals must be offered voluntarily and Madrid made no such offer.

After two hours of talks failed to resolve the issue, the federation's executive committee took a vote from four stadium options: Barcelona, Bilbao, Valencia and Sevilla.

The Camp Nou, with its maximum capacity of 98,700, was chosen ahead of Bilbao's 53,300-capacity San Mames stadium in the final round of voting.

Can someone please explain this to me, what's wrong with Valencia or Sevilla ? :lol:

The Copa del Rey final will be played at the Camp Nou. Way to jinx our chance at a first trophy for the season.

Barcelona will have home advantage for its Copa del Rey final against Athletic Bilbao after Spain's football federation voted on Wednesday for the Camp Nou as the venue.

Both finalists had originally asked to play the May 30 decider at Real Madrid's 81,000-seater Bernabeu stadium. However, the venue for Copa finals must be offered voluntarily and Madrid made no such offer.

After two hours of talks failed to resolve the issue, the federation's executive committee took a vote from four stadium options: Barcelona, Bilbao, Valencia and Sevilla.

The Camp Nou, with its maximum capacity of 98,700, was chosen ahead of Bilbao's 53,300-capacity San Mames stadium in the final round of voting.

Can someone please explain this to me, what's wrong with Valencia or Sevilla ? :lol:

Sevilla is furthest from Barcelona and Bilbao. Ideally it would've been staged in Madrid, but the c***s there don't want to. Everybody though they would pick Valencia, it's been staged there quite regularly in recent times, since Mestalla is a big stadium and the city has good rail links.

The FA picked Camp Nou essentially because of its size = massive $$ for the FA.

Also, apparently we'll be the away team :lol:

V.I is there much difference in the dressing rooms at Camp Nou?

Did a tour in November but it only allowed access to the away dressing room.

Will be odd Barça wearing their away kit at home too  :idiot2:

Also, apparently we'll be the away team :lol:

V.I is there much difference in the dressing rooms at Camp Nou?

Did a tour in November but it only allowed access to the away dressing room.

Will be odd Barça wearing their away kit at home too  :idiot2:

They are pretty much the same. The home one has the personalized lockers and such, but they are the same size.

Then the home dressing room has attached larger medical and technical facilities, but those are used in used in our day-to-day to prepare matches and treat players, not during a match.

I love whoscored. Nifty little table:

http://s28.postimg.org/bxhh0im25/Captura.jpg

Whoscored has MYM with the only weakness as "in air challenges". For some reason I found it hilarious. I wanted to make a point about how he's not suited to the PL game as that's a bigger factor. I've done it now.