Junior Hoilett finally joins QPR

Guest sicko2ndbest

Are people just assuming he is a bad character? He has never done anything at Blackburn to suggest it has he?

His on pitch behaviour showed him to be incredibly lazy a lot of the time, selfish, unintelligent and overly-arrogant for a player that's achieved so little in his career. He reminds me of a far less talented HBA at 21 and I don't think he'll 'see the light' so-to-speak and change his ways for some time yet. There's a good player in there somewhere but as has been said, he's incredibly raw and doesn't seem to grasp some of the key concepts of the game, aka teamwork.

Are people just assuming he is a bad character? He has never done anything at Blackburn to suggest it has he?

His on pitch behaviour showed him to be incredibly lazy a lot of the time, selfish, unintelligent and overly-arrogant for a player that's achieved so little in his career. He reminds me of a far less talented HBA at 21 and I don't think he'll 'see the light' so-to-speak and change his ways for some time yet. There's a good player in there somewhere but as has been said, he's incredibly raw and doesn't seem to grasp some of the key concepts of the game, aka teamwork.

reminded me very much n'zogbia at wigan. capable of some great things in highlights while having poor games in the main.

Oh well. Hope we have a plan c.

Was he a plan at all?

Yeah i was thinking that too, i think the plan was a CB, RB and a striker. If other deals come along that fit what we are looking for, on the playing side and financial side we will probably be open to a move there too.

You have to question his character if it's true he had interest from yourselves & us but chose QPR because they were the only side meeting his wage demands.

Newcastle and Everton can probably expect to be somewhere in the mix for European places next season. What's QPR's goal? To stay up?

2 MF Samba Diakité

3 DF Clint Hill

4 MF Shaun Derry

7 MF Park Ji-Sung

9 FW DJ Campbell

10 MF Adel Taarabt

11 MF Alejandro Faurlín

12 FW Jamie Mackie

13 DF Armand Traoré

17 MF Joey Barton

18 DF Luke Young

20 FW Rob Hulse

21 MF Tommy Smith

22 FW Heiðar Helguson

23 FW Djibril Cissé

24 GK Radek Černý

25 MF Hogan Ephraim

26 GK Brian Murphy

32 MF Shaun Wright-Phillips

35 DF Anton Ferdinand

42 DF Nedum Onuoha

52 FW Bobby Zamora

— FW Jay Bothroyd

— DF Matthew Connolly

— MF Kieron Dyer

— DF Fábio (on loan from Manchester United)

— GK Robert Green

— FW Andrew Johnson

— DF Ryan Nelsen

I think their current goal has been to fill their squad out with as much dross as possible. That squad is shocking

He'll play every week, and get paid loads, and it's probably better than playing for Blackburn.

Depends on what his other options are, but doesn't necessarily look a terrible move to me.

Playing for my 7-a-side is better than playing for Blackburn though tbf :lol:

Really hope QPR gets relegated, hate their policy of trying to sign every useless fucker around (Hoilett is good though).

Guest WashyGeordie

You have to question his character if it's true he had interest from yourselves & us but chose QPR because they were the only side meeting his wage demands.

Newcastle and Everton can probably expect to be somewhere in the mix for European places next season. What's QPR's goal? To stay up?

Seen one QPR fan comment on the SkySports news website and he reckons their gonna qualify for Europa... :lol:

2 MF Samba Diakité

3 DF Clint Hill

4 MF Shaun Derry

7 MF Park Ji-Sung

9 FW DJ Campbell

10 MF Adel Taarabt

11 MF Alejandro Faurlín

12 FW Jamie Mackie

13 DF Armand Traoré

17 MF Joey Barton

18 DF Luke Young

20 FW Rob Hulse

21 MF Tommy Smith

22 FW Heiðar Helguson

23 FW Djibril Cissé

24 GK Radek Černý

25 MF Hogan Ephraim

26 GK Brian Murphy

32 MF Shaun Wright-Phillips

35 DF Anton Ferdinand

42 DF Nedum Onuoha

52 FW Bobby Zamora

— FW Jay Bothroyd

— DF Matthew Connolly

— MF Kieron Dyer

— DF Fábio (on loan from Manchester United)

— GK Robert Green

— FW Andrew Johnson

— DF Ryan Nelsen

I think their current goal has been to fill their squad out with as much dross as possible. That squad is shocking

The only one's with even an ounce of ability in that list are Faurlin and Taarabt.

Faurlin has just come back from a very bad injury, so who knows if he will be the same player he was before his injury. Meanwhile Taarabt is someone who makes Nasri look like an ideal pro.

Guest Roger Kint

There isnt a single player on there that i would even sign on a free for us never mind pay for them. Awful squad  :lol: