AS Monaco 0 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 16/07/12

ponsaelius

Win 5-0.

Williamson with all 5 goals.

Seriously though, this should be a decent warmup, will all our players be back for this?

God I hope so, the guy could really use a break.

Harper

Simpson Williamson Coloccini Santon

R.Taylor Gisling Tiote Jonas

Ameobi  Ba

Probably something like this, unless I am forgetting someone.

Fixed

If Raylor had any kind of movement he'd be alright, as is he can just about pass mustard wherever and chips in with a few free kick and long distance goals. Seems a bit of a throwback to teh Nolan and Barton era now. Can't fault him for being willing to do as asked or indeed effort etc

Ryan Taylor is only a throwback in that he's a scouser with not much pace :lol:

He'll be on less money, do a lot less drinking than Nolan and has a lot less baggage than Barton (like that's hard). He als.o managed to successfully agree a new contract, is a lot more versatile than those two, and is considerably less of a billy big boots and potential problem in the dressing room.

Plus, over the wall 1-0 fuck the mackems etc

He'll be on less money, do a lot less drinking than Nolan and has a lot less baggage than Barton (like that's hard). He als.o managed to successfully agree a new contract, is a lot more versatile than those two, and is considerably less of a billy big boots and potential problem in the dressing room.

Plus, over the wall 1-0 f*** the mackems etc

:thup:

Plus, over the wall 1-0 f*** the mackems etc

That, and he's actually about 1000 times less s*** than is often made out.

Abeid via Facebook: "Demain match contre monaco , un bay que j'ai pas jouer contre une equipe francaise! !sa fait plaisir"

Dunno what he's on about like.

Tomorrow match against Monaco, a bay that I did not play against a French team! ! his pleasure

in other news, my local have decided to put their big billboard up advertising this  :lol: