AS Monaco 0 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 16/07/12

ponsaelius

I love Marveaux. He never gets stressed up, he takes us out of situations where we dont even know our own names and he does something with quality every time he touches the ball. Becuase of these atributes, I think he would be better playing in central midfield than out wide. He must stay fit though

He's definitely better central. Another player more suited to a 4-3-3.

I would sort of agree that he's given off a bit of a playmaker vibe so far, but he's only played like half a dozen games sporadically for us, it's hardly enough to start pigeonholing him into positions.

He was only on for 15 minutes tonight, but he oozed class and confidence every time he touched the ball. I'd really like us to find a place for him.

I'd agree that he'd be better suited to 4-3-3.

I would like too but where ?

I'd try him somewhere like this -

Carroll

......Cisse  ^   

|

Marveaux..|.Cabaye.....Ben Arfa

|

.......Tiote..|....Jonas

|

|

|

|

|

Williamson

FYP

:lol:

I love Marveaux. He never gets stressed up, he takes us out of situations where we dont even know our own names and he does something with quality every time he touches the ball. Becuase of these atributes, I think he would be better playing in central midfield than out wide. He must stay fit though

I would sort of agree that he's given off a bit of a playmaker vibe so far, but he's only played like half a dozen games sporadically for us, it's hardly enough to start pigeonholing him into positions.

He was only on for 15 minutes tonight, but he oozed class and confidence every time he touched the ball. I'd really like us to find a place for him.

Carroll

......Cisse  ^   

|

|

.......Tiote..|....Jonas

|

|

|

|

|

Williamson

FYP

If HBA is dropped for Caroll ever sold and we play hoofball, I feel like I will LOVE this season I will support his new club and not give a shit about NUFC no more.

FYP

Guest Spiria

Carroll

......Cisse  ^   

|

|

.......Tiote..|....Jonas

|

|

|

|

|

Williamson

FYP

If HBA is dropped for Caroll ever sold and we play hoofball, I feel like I will LOVE this season I will support his new club and not give a s*** about NUFC no more.

FYP

Bad words.

See Newcastle play even when he doesn't play.

Carroll

......Cisse  ^   

|

|

.......Tiote..|....Jonas

|

|

|

|

|

Williamson

FYP

If HBA is dropped for Caroll ever sold and we play hoofball, I feel like I will LOVE this season I will support his new club and not give a s*** about NUFC no more.

FYP

Bad words.

Good on you. It's just you only ever seem to comment on HBA and have suddenly gone haywire today with the Carroll = long ball argument. Reminded me of somebody else who used to post on here (note to older forum members: guess who?)

Guest Spiria

Carroll

......Cisse  ^   

|

|

.......Tiote..|....Jonas

|

|

|

|

|

Williamson

FYP

FYP

Bad words.

Good on you. It's just you only ever seem to comment on HBA and have suddenly gone haywire today with the Carroll = long ball argument. Reminded me of somebody else who used to post on here (note to older forum members: guess who?)

It's because of him I know the club.

Bad from me xD

Decent. Got a picture with Pardew before the game when he was sitting alone in the dugout :smitten:  :lol:

After the game I tried to get Simpson's shirt but he found some way to explain why he couldn't give it to me. Asked if he would join QPR to reunite with Joey Barton on the right win. Answer: "No, I'm staying here (smiling) but in football everything is possible." :lol:

Carroll

......Cisse  ^   

|

|

.......Tiote..|....Jonas

|

|

|

|

|

Williamson

FYP

FYP

Bad words.

Bad from me xD

Fair play!

Is it fair to say you haven't seen us play that much before he really got into our first team then, i.e. when Carroll played for us and his form earned him a 35 million pound move?

Decent. Got a picture with Pardew before the game when he was sitting alone in the dugout :smitten:  :lol:

After the game I tried to get Simpson's shirt but he found some way to explain why he couldn't give it to me. Asked if he would join QPR to reunite with Joey Barton on the right win. Answer: "No, I'm staying here (smiling) but in football everything is possible." :lol:

He's staying in Germany!?  :frantic:

POIDH!

Guest Spiria

Carroll

......Cisse  ^   

|

|

.......Tiote..|....Jonas

|

|

|

|

|

Williamson

FYP

FYP

Bad words.

Bad from me xD

Fair play!

Is it fair to say you haven't seen us play that much before he really got into our first team then, i.e. when Carroll played for us and his form earned him a 35 million pound move?

I follow Newcastle after Ben arfa injury to see how the club would do this year.

Caroll was fairly impressive must admit but he left for money for Liverpool.

Just for this reason, don't want him back. I play football myself, female football, and one friend left for a much better club for money and trophy. After she was left on the bench, she wanted to come back. We take her again, and this is not a good experience.

POIDH!

Such a legend, had a quick talk with him. Was sitting there checking his Samsung Galaxy. Asked him for the picture, the first what he did was to take his glasses off. :lol:

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg109/scaled.php?server=109&filename=1000394z.jpg&res=landing

But but but.. you're in a photo with Pards, you're immediately going to look bad when compared to him. You absolutely have to whip our your best fake photo smile, otherwise you're just going to look so awful. This is all wrong.

It takes a braver man than I to be photographed alongside such beauty.