The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

hasn't been picked up but Arsenal fans were singing "Fergie's rent boy" at Howard Webb  :lol:

Giggs mentioned it in his post match interview.

Can't believe I just did that, soz.

I thought you were above that shit man. :(

hasn't been picked up but Arsenal fans were singing "Fergie's rent boy" at Howard Webb  :lol:

Giggs mentioned it in his post match interview.

Can't believe I just did that, soz.

I thought you were above that shit man. :(

:lol: So did I actually, it's probably because it's Sunday night so I'm at my lowest ebb.

There's something different about Arsene Wenger's face this season.... just don't know what it is. :lol: Something on the upper half of his face... his eyebrows seems closer to his face and even thicker. (the bone bit under the eyebrows anyway! :lol: )

There's something different about Arsene Wenger's face this season.... just don't know what it is. :lol: Something on his upper half of his face... his eyebrows seems closer to his face and even thicker. (the bone bit under the eyebrows anyway! :lol: )

He looks like he's added some kind of loose wavy perm to his hair, the cheeky monkey.

There's something different about Arsene Wenger's face this season.... just don't know what it is. :lol: Something on the upper half of his face... his eyebrows seems closer to his face and even thicker. (the bone bit under the eyebrows anyway! :lol: )

There's hope on his face. He believes they're stronger and they are

Real Madrid ITK show claiming that Cronaldo put in a transfer request yesterday to go to a Russian club (window's still open there, apparently). Man, I'm starting to love these shows.

:lol: this the one you mentioned that was just full of complete shit? How do they manage to televise that crap?

Guest neesy111

Real Madrid ITK show claiming that Cronaldo put in a transfer request yesterday to go to a Russian club (window's still open there, apparently). Man, I'm starting to love these shows.

:lol:

:lol: this the one you mentioned that was just full of complete s***? How do they manage to televise that crap?

Yeah, that one. I just love the stuff they come up with. And it's run by Marca who pretend to be respectable and that :lol:

They are immensely popular, mind, pull off quite good audiences in the late nights.