The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Liverpool fan with a top on saying "Justice will be served".

Soz like but it won't.  You've had some half-arsed apologies and I'm afraid thats all you'll probably get.

Liverpool fans will want press obsession from the whole Hillsboro thing ten and twenty years from now. I'm bored sick of it all already, and not least with Liverpool fans demand for genuflecting by all other fans.

Barnes and Burley don't have a clue man.

Reina was better because he had Carragher protecting him? Agger and Skrtel are both far better than him and they have been for years.

but hes pure liverpool and english so naturally better than those pansy foreigners

Guest firetotheworks

Soz like but it won't.  You've had some half-arsed apologies and I'm afraid thats all you'll probably get.

Liverpool fans will want press obsession from the whole Hillsboro thing ten and twenty years from now. I'm bored sick of it all already, and not least with Liverpool fans demand for genuflecting by all other fans.

Howeh man. I don't like Liverpool, but they've had 23 years of it. Let them, not enjoy it because that's the wrong word, but get some redemption from it at least. Imagine if it had happened to us.

Howeh man. I don't like Liverpool, but they've had 23 years of it. Let them, not enjoy it because that's the wrong word, but get some redemption from it at least. Imagine if ut had happened to us.

And tbf to them, the talk is quite relevant this week :lol:

Had a free ticket to Norwich-West Ham earlier. Conclusions are that West Ham are a decent outfit who'll stay up pretty comfortably, and Norwich are in deep shit unless Holt sheds more than a few pounds, he looks shockingly off the pace. Diame is a beast as well.

"when you sign a Liverpool contract you don't just sign a football contract.  You sign an emotional contract with the club and the city."

FUCK OFF MAN BRENDA.

Fuck off man, why would he even say that?  What a wanker he's turned out to be.  When Liverpool dispose of him he's going to feel like such a daft twat.