The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Guest bimpy474

Everton are playing this the way we did last season, step onto Swansea and you ruffle their feathers pretty quickly.

We didn't play like Everton at all. Everton have the ball a lot and we let Swanseas have it to tap about at the back.

Yeah that's a fair point actually. I do think we got amongst them well though past a certain point.

We hit them on the break really well after sucking them in just like you described, could see Everton doing that in the second half if it stays 0-1.

Guest bimpy474

The Swansea centre half's are a right pair of wankers, Always taught as a kid to chase the ball in whether you will reach it or not. You never give it up.

The thing about Everton's start is that they have pretty much everybody available. Jelavic is the one real player missing, after his knock against you, and he will be back next week. Then you look at ourselves and yourselves, who have the usual catalogue of injuries. They will struggle if they pick up a couple of injuries, as I don't think they have fantastic strength in depth, but as we are both in Europe I don't see our situation improving any time soon.

It won't happen but Bog Brush deserves a ban for that deliberate hand/armball. In my eyes, its the same as an unseen horrendous challenge. The fact that a goal came directly from it makes it even worse.

Seems the 'goal' decision the other night has levelled itself out already.

I can't lie btw, Shola's chest assist was ridiculous. :lol:

As I say, on the balance of chances overall a draw was a fair result, but no doubt those 2 decisions leave a very sour taste in the mouth. One I could have just about stomached but twice is taking the piss.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/2895725.stm

I count two bad decisions vs two decisions (though I am conveniently forgetting Gosling's handball from last season ;D)

Ameobi's obscenely offside goal from a few years ago...

We could play this game all day long. ;)

The bottom line yesterday is we had 2 clear goals chalked off hence we're obviously very annoyed we aren't sitting on 9 points. That unfortunately - and I say unfortunately because they're the talking points in what was a contender for the best game for the neutral so far this season - can't really be overlooked.

Don't buy the "luck evens itself out" bollocks. It often doesn't and at the end of the season, that point gained for you and the 2 dropped from us here could prove pivotal in potential European qualification.

:lol: