The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Well we played shit for the most part yet we got a great result in the end (thanks Gary), we are really looking weird... doesn't feel like us at all but some bits are improving. I wish we could get back our usual fluidity with the bursts of directness we display nowadays. Anyway, great result before the Clásico, since Real Madrid will probably have a good laugh at this Mascherano-Song partnership.

Well we played s*** for the most part yet we got a great result in the end (thanks Gary), we are really looking weird... doesn't feel like us at all but some bits are improving. I wish we could get back our usual fluidity with the bursts of directness we display nowadays. Anyway, great result before the Clásico, since Real Madrid will probably have a good laugh at this Mascherano-Song partnership.

Are all your other CBs injured? I don't think a Mascherano - Song partnership would be good enough CB pairing for anyone in the premier league let alone for Barcalona. I don't rate either as all that great defensively tbh. Couldn't you have sold 1 of your many world class midfielders and bought 3 world class centre backs on the profit already?