The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Just seen the disallowed Fletcher goal, that's a shocker from the linesman. :lol:

One of the worst I've ever seen. Wasn't a penalty on Bale either, credit to him though he falls over well and that seems to be what matters these days.

Just seen the disallowed Fletcher goal, that's a shocker from the linesman. :lol:

One of the worst I've ever seen. Wasn't a penalty on Bale either, credit to him though he falls over well and that seems to be what matters these days.

Dive all day from Bale, clipped himself on the way down. Becoming an absolute joke how easy people go down. There's diving and then there's going down under almost no contact. Both should be punished

What a miserable night it was. Officiating was just awful and inconsistent but at 1-0 up we shouldn't have allowed them to have so much of the ball, a goal was inevitable, two was devastating.

Eddie Johnson as well. Good to see him continuing his good form after carrying my Brentford team to FA Cup glory. Wasn't he in the Dutch league?

The caption on the highlights I was watching had the A&B scorer down as "Blackstone". "Yeah, Dexter someone, something like that, yeah that'll do." The commentator kept calling him Kevin as well. :lol:

Anyone know if Columbia won last night against Paraguay?

2-0, guess who scored.

it won't be a shock if you tell me Falcao lol

Couple of lovely goals n all. Bloke is on fire at the moment, hope Atleti can keep him 'til summer.

Any reason why The Heed are kicking off at teatime tonight?

its live on that channel that showed our games against that greek team we played in the Eurpoa league

:thup:

2-0, guess who scored.

Couple of lovely goals n all. Bloke is on fire at the moment, hope Atleti can keep him 'til summer.

What was it his teammates said - you can hoy a fridge at him and he'd put it in the back of the net? :lol:

I'm not sure they used the word "hoy", mind.

2-0, guess who scored.

What was it his teammates said - you can hoy a fridge at him and he'd put it in the back of the net? :lol:

I'm not sure they used the word "hoy", mind.

Aye, Juanfran from Atleti IIRC :lol: