The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20833433

"Robin van Persie is lucky to be alive. It was a disgraceful act from their player," Ferguson told BBC Sport.

"He should be banned by the FA. Robin could have had a broken neck."

The United manager said Williams, 28, had deliberately aimed the ball at Van Persie, who reacted furiously - both players were cautioned by referee Michael Oliver.

Ferguson added on Sky Sports: "With the Van Persie situation, you can clearly see that he could have been killed.

"He should be banned for a long time because that was the most dangerous thing I've seen on a football field for many years.

"It was absolutely deliberate. The whistle has gone, the game has stopped and he has done that right in front of the referee, he could have killed the lad.

"It was a disgraceful act by the player, he should be banned for a long time."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I assume he'll be done for bringing the game into disrepute for that btw. :rolleyes:

That's Ferguson for you, but he knows exactly what he is doing when he says that. Been doing it for years.

Not so sure.. he is not getting it all his way and usually its aimed at title rivals  when he spouts off.

They didn't win largely because Wayne Rooney put in one of the worst performances you'll ever see from a top class player. The sensationalist comments are largely to take the focus from him and the rest of his players.

He might have had worse games I didn't see, but that's probably the worst I've ever seen him play.

Shame to see him like that, frankly. Such phenomenal natural talent.

Guest neesy111

They didn't win largely because Wayne Rooney put in one of the worst performances you'll ever see from a top class player. The sensationalist comments are largely to take the focus from him and the rest of his players.

He might have had worse games I didn't see, but that's probably the worst I've ever seen him play.

In the 3-0 last season he was awful and got hauled off pretty early in the 2nd half.

And, it should be added, Ferguson will know that. He'll have let Rooney and the rest of the team know exactly what he thought about that result.

He still sounds fucking ridiculous, but he won't care. If it deflects some negative attention away from his team's finishing ability then that won't be a bad thing in his book.

In the 3-0 last season he was awful and got hauled off pretty early in the 2nd half.

:tiote: was immense.

Guest neesy111

:tiote: was immense.

The whole team was.  That was the last game I remember Tiote looking head and shoulders the best player on the pitch. :(

It's almost like there is something good about whipping a corner in like they and countless other teams do rather than floating it to no-one in particular.

I urge you all to remember Newcastle 2-1 PSV (2004) two identikit goals from whipped corners in to the danger area.

:lol: Villa were absolutely pathetic.

I do think Lambert will, providing he's given time, do a good job there. They'll also be fine this season. But that performance today was embarrassing - regardless of whether the team is young or not.

Guest bimpy474

Movement + good delivery = chances to score.

It's mind-boggling stuff I admit.

Doesn't any of our current staff or players watch other games to see these things.

We really do have to accept, that we have an absolute clueless fucking muppet for a manager. Bereft of any ideas that might turn us in to a potent attacking side.......what a right royal fuckwit.

Doesn't any of our current staff or players watch other games to see these things.

We really do have to accept, that we have an absolute clueless f***ing muppet for a manager. Bereft of any ideas that might turn us in to a potent attacking side.......what a right royal fuckwit.

Just wait until we’ve got the same stability that Chelsea has had, maybe then we’ll be looking back at our 12 trophies in 8 years.