The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Welcome to our world btw. Sunderland one shot (one on target), while we have ten (six). And five corners to nil. *sigh*.

Aye it must be terrible playing well and creating chances every week.

We all have our cross to bear, Dave :lol:. Of course, I posted because I smelled a Mackem goal in the air.

The mackems are really starting to piss me off, like. Keep proving they're the flukiest team around by being dominated, then sneaking a goal and holding on. Of course, the consequences of this flukiness is that their species experience happiness, they stay ahead of us and the media can wank over MON. Great!

Guest neesy111

The mackems are really starting to piss me off, like. Keep proving they're the flukiest team around by being dominated, then sneaking a goal and holding on. Of course, the consequences of this flukiness is that their species experience happiness, they stay ahead of us and the media can wank over MON. Great!

Flukey goal yes, but they are 100x better than defending a lead than we are, nothing flukey about that.

Sick of the mackems getting points off teams like this while we constantly console ourselves with "positives" in defeat because "we were never expecting to beat them anyway"

We beat Spurs at home.

It's only half time.

Guest neesy111

Sick of the mackems getting points off teams like this while we constantly console ourselves with "positives" in defeat because "we were never expecting to beat them anyway"

Agreed.  We need to sort how easy we are to breakdown, which is ridiculously easy this season.

Guest Eggenberger

The mackems are really starting to p*ss me off, like. Keep proving they're the flukiest team around by being dominated, then sneaking a goal and holding on. Of course, the consequences of this flukiness is that their species experience happiness, they stay ahead of us and the media can w*** over MON. Great!

Not sure if we should be whining about other teams being dominated and still robbing points off the other team tbf. We have been doing that quite alot both this season and last year....

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

That Kyle Walker isn't very good, is he?

Runs really fast. So he's already England's starting Right Back next World Cup. Unless someone comes along who can run faster.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

He's one of the best young right backs in the league. Silly debate.

:lol:

Not saying much really when the rest are even worse (or too old to be called 'young').

The mackems are really starting to p*ss me off, like. Keep proving they're the flukiest team around by being dominated, then sneaking a goal and holding on. Of course, the consequences of this flukiness is that their species experience happiness, they stay ahead of us and the media can w*** over MON. Great!

Not sure if we should be whining about other teams being dominated and still robbing points off the other team tbf. We have been doing that quite alot both this season and last year....

At least with us, getting lucky at Everton & Reading got cancelled out by the Sunderland & Fulham games. Says a lot about how bad our defence is, though.

seriously why the hell is Quinn commentating on this, forgetting hes a f***ing awful one and the sunderland thing he also played for Arsenal, bit ridiculously one sided

The presenter is also a Sunderland supporter.

He's one of the best young right backs in the league. Silly debate.

:lol:

Not saying much really when the rest are even worse (or too old to be called 'young').

He's been fanstastic since he broke through. To say anything else is silly.