The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Stoke were always going to struggle a bit without Shawcross and Cameron.

I had a feeling. Why I dropped Cameron and benched Shawcross and Begovic.

For Cueller and Bassong :yao:

Penny-pinching miser! :laugh:

http://i.imgur.com/YTxfd.png

When I look at that I still wonder if we could go down. Yes I know it'll change before the final whistles blow, but f***ing hell.

Worrying mind, got to avoid a good humping later and then we've got to get 3 pts from the Everton home game.

Southampton might take three points from the Britannia but doubt they'll take as many positives as we did.

Getting a bit boring this like. Fuck all wrong with saying we had an improved performance despite losing, after coming off the back of 3 turgid defeats.

What's more boring is constantly losing though so he has a point.

Guest neesy111

Southampton might take three points from the Britannia but doubt they'll take as many positives as we did.

Getting a bit boring this like. Fuck all wrong with saying we had an improved performance despite losing, after coming off the back of 3 turgid defeats.

:whistle:

It's getting boring from you defending some indefensible stats that we have this season.

It's getting boring from you defending some indefensible stats that we have this season.

Hey, we're 10th on his table. ;)

Guest neesy111

Hey, we're 10th on his table. ;)

:lol:

Getting a bit boring this like. f*** all wrong with saying we had an improved performance despite losing, after coming off the back of 3 turgid defeats.

He said the exact same at half-time of the Sunderland game...Sunderland lost, we beat the same opposition.

Guest neesy111

Getting a bit boring this like. f*** all wrong with saying we had an improved performance despite losing, after coming off the back of 3 turgid defeats.

He said the exact same at half-time of the Sunderland game...Sunderland lost, we beat the same opposition.

Sunderland are above us.....

:lol: If you time it right every game has at least one opportunity for a dig at our current plight.

Guest bimpy474

2pts from the bottom three, Arsenal away, Everton at home to come.

What's there to worry about, bunch of gay fannies you lot like. Have faith in Pardew he's a genius.

:cool: