The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Spurs should had won that by 4 or 5 tbh.

Driving us nuts. Still, at least we're starting to win the close ones. Not looking totally convincing, yet we are creating s***-loads of chances. Oh for a striker with a bit more composure and arrogance.

f*** me stop moaning, your f***ing 3rd and playing well and just won away from home scoring 6 in the last 2 games.

Are you actually a woman with a boyfriend who has a 2 inch cock.

:lol: well I do have a girl's name.

Sorry, forgot where I was. You've got to keep looking to improve, haven't you? ;)

Guest bimpy474

Driving us nuts. Still, at least we're starting to win the close ones. Not looking totally convincing, yet we are creating s***-loads of chances. Oh for a striker with a bit more composure and arrogance.

f*** me stop moaning, your f***ing 3rd and playing well and just won away from home scoring 6 in the last 2 games.

Sorry, forgot where I was. You've got to keep looking to improve, haven't you? ;)

Fair comment, just think of where your posting though, our sense of humour is rather tested at the moment :lol:

:lol: Yeah fuck you leffe.

Guest bimpy474

There was definite contact, but it's still a dive. I can't stand the implication that any amount of contact justifies someone throwing themselves to the floor.

Absolutely. I'm getting kids doing it on a Sunday morning, diving about like a load of cunts.

Guest neesy111

There was definite contact, but it's still a dive. I can't stand the implication that any amount of contact justifies someone throwing themselves to the floor.

Isn't a problem is that referee's will not give decisions unless someone actually goes down from a challenge though?

Guest bimpy474

The knee is the hinge of a leg so knocking it, especially at that pace, will send you down.

The knee is the hinge of a leg so knocking it, especially at that pace, will send you down.

Like bollocks it does, you could watch players who dont dive at all levels get hit there and never go down.

He's a cheat, plain and simple which is a shame as he's a brilliant brilliant player.

Absolutely. I'm getting kids doing it on a Sunday morning, diving about like a load of c***s.

I assume that's within some kind of football activity and not just you going down the park.

Guest bimpy474

Absolutely. I'm getting kids doing it on a Sunday morning, diving about like a load of c***s.

I assume that's within some kind of football activity and not just you going down the park.

:lol:

It is yes, reffing some lovely little cherubs.

:lol: Yeah fuck you leffe.

:lol: Yeah f*** you leffe.

Hey, we did our job today :lol:. I'm expecting the same in return, naturally!

:yao:

YOu'll be fucking lucky!  :lol: