The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

:lol: I wonder who Nasri beat the shit out of to give him this much bravado.

Bassong would destroy him :lol:

:lol: I don't get it. Can a French dude have a Napoleon complex? You don't see Germans trying to bring back the Hitler stache.

Guest neesy111

To not have won away from home all season including the Europa League by the New Year is a massive worry in my book.  (Watch us win this evening.......)

:lol: I wonder who Nasri beat the s*** out of to give him this much bravado.

:lol: I don't get it. Can a French dude have a Napoleon complex? You don't see Germans trying to bring back the Hitler stache.

:lol: Trying to compare something abstract with human whiskers. 

Well done.

:lol: I wonder who Nasri beat the s*** out of to give him this much bravado.

:lol: Trying to compare something abstract with human whiskers. 

Well done.

:lol: But I mean...if you have a German friend, and he shows up with the Hitler. Everything stops. Instant intervention. He should know better, and all that.

A little French dude with anger issues, you'd think that would be an immediate spot.

You don't see me chopping down cherry trees and beating the shit out of Native Americans.

Guest neesy111

Far more boring losing away from home every single time and then hearing about how many amazing positives there were, like that'll keep us up. :lol:

Sunderland are above us.....

If we finish below these clubs I'll agree with you in May. :thup:

So there's nothing to be worried about at all until after the 38th game has finished then......

That's your aim now, to finish above them.

"Optimistic"

Some people are far too happy to accept what should be regarded as utter failure and dress it up as being an optimist.

I've already said I think we'll finish 9-13th and said it would be unacceptable.

If people genuinely think we'll repeat the results of the first half a season over another 20 games then fair enough. I just think our players and recent team performances are far better than that.