The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Guest firetotheworks

I haven't looked back over the last few pages, but fucking hell Fellaini was good. Really impressed with Kagawa as well. He looked a cut above the rest of the Man United team.

I've a feeling our run of getting points we don't deserve against Everton (goes back about 7 or 8 years now) is going to end on Saturday.

I think this every year but it keeps happening.

doubt their squad is thick enough, they could do what we did though, have a lull which in the end rejuvinated squad for the last push I suppose. Everton's late push works so well cos so many teams are starting to tire, could collect lots of points from teams over the effective finishing line of safety and the big clubs starting to prioritise matches against each other so resting players when they really shouldn't.

I think early charges are great for teams with deep squads, Mourinho showed the value of that iirc, as all those points you get still count as much as ones in last weeks of season.

On the other hand teams should play as well as they can every week so can be overplayed 'pushes'

If there is one team I'd happily see doing well it's Everton. Genuine football club being run in an honest way with a dignified manager and quite likeable squad.

Of course this would not be at our expense.

I like Moyes and I like the fact they're not ruining the game through over-spending on shite. They deserve a lot of respect but I don't want them anywhere near us come the end of the season. We need a Ben Arfa thunderbastard when we head over to Goodison

everton is c*** becoz we always 50:50 chance to win against those lot plus i don't like the way they play if they got beaten always kick opponent like bunch of thugs.

I disagree, think atm at least they're a side that physically challenge a lot of sides without being dirty. Fellini did a masterclass in bullying Man U defence and I don't think I'd ever call that thuggish.

Loved the look of Kagawa. Pure playmaker. My favourite type of player.

His touch, control and use of the ball was just fantastic.

I Had to leave before Van Persie came on. What did Fergie do with him once VP came on?

Please don't tell me he shunted him out wide.

On another note, considering Man City have been looking at central midfielders i.e. De Rossi etc. I'm stunned Fellaini has been overlooked such a presence, and so versatile too.

Matter of fact with the battering he always seems to give Man U I'm surprised they weren't snooping around either.

Good for Everton. Hell of a player.

Loved the look of Kagawa. Pure playmaker. My favourite type of player.

His touch, control and use of the ball was just fantastic.

I Had to leave before Van Persie came on. What did Fergie do with him once VP came on?

Please don't tell me he shunted him out wide.

Came on, took a corner, then sat out on the left-wing and put a couple crosses in. Thought it was ridiculous meself.