The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

If Bright can fit 'Books from Boxes' into his commentary without it sounding out of place then that would be good

"Neymar can run at such speed, it's our velocty, SING IT WITH ME JONATHAN!"

No Team Cyprus of course this evening. They're back in Limassol.

If Brazil score another here I Predict A Riot

:)

[GB player] was Going Missing in the first half, now he must be thinking "I'm All Over The Shop".

Mano Menezes was shouting at Marcelo to curtail his runs forward, instructing him "I Want You To Stay".

Our lot have looked a little slow, hopefully Our Velocity can improve a little more in A Fortnight's Time.

Neymar is a very talented player, however in this game he's looked more like an Acrobat.

Any more Maximo-based puns?

EDIT: f*** off

[GB player] was Going Missing in the first half, now he must be thinking "I'm All Over The Shop".

Mano Menezes was shouting at Marcelo to curtail his runs forward, instructing him "I Want You To Stay".

Our lot have looked a little slow, hopefully Our Velocity can improve a little more in A Fortnight's Time.

Neymar is a very talented player, however in this game he's looked more like an Acrobat.

Any more Maximo-based puns?

Gabby: I think Garth will have a Nosebleed after all the bugle he's consumed off air this evening. This will be the night he lost his head.

Brazil casually bring Pato on

Team GB bring on a West Brom defender :yao:

Wish people would just call them Great Britain instead of 'Team GB'.

Team Spain or Team Brazil will be fun to watch anyway.