The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Crooksy's ganna have a connery if he doesn't calm down...

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4tPAnRrAwU2Zo8-LDiR7n_sCxWFqFChCVCxWqilfjrj7amHdcI8jicBd3Jw

A connery you shay yesh?

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01235/PF-Del-Boy_1235471c.jpg

Who gave Garth Crooks pills? He's very shouty atm.

Feel a bit sorry for Logan here, she asks him a harmless question and he's snapping at her like a rabid dog. Crazy bastard. :lol:

Need a better striker on than Sturridge.  Someone who is able to get involved in the play around the final third.

Need to drop the shit players like Rose and Bellamy also.

Not really Sturridge's fault. His best work is out wide, but he's been asked to play as a central striker. We're not getting anyone into that area.

On the plus side, it's good to see us at least try and pass the ball.

Sturridge is better through the middle, I would say. That's where he played his best football for Bolton, imo. Think he's a player that definitely needs a partner though.

:lol: Garth Crooks is a picnic short of a picnic like

Crooks doesn't even understand the concept of a picnic based on tonight's showing.

I thought he was going to take a bite at logan hanibal style, licking his lips he was with them crazy eyes

:lol: Garth Crooks is a picnic short of a picnic like

Crooks doesn't even understand the concept of a picnic based on tonight's showing.

I thought he was going to take a bite at logan hanibal style, licking his lips he was with them crazy eyes

By FT there'll be blood everywhere and Crooks will be topless with his fat legs crammed into Robbie's pants.

Need a better striker on than Sturridge.  Someone who is able to get involved in the play around the final third.

Need to drop the s*** players like Rose and Bellamy also.

Rose is really just not very good. Never has been, never will be. There's a reason why we're getting that Fryers kid from Man U.

Need to drop the shit players like Rose and Bellamy also.

Not really Sturridge's fault. His best work is out wide, but he's been asked to play as a central striker. We're not getting anyone into that area.

On the plus side, it's good to see us at least try and pass the ball.

Sturridge is better through the middle, I would say. That's where he played his best football for Bolton, imo. Think he's a player that definitely needs a partner though.

Yeah, you can play him down the middle in a 4-4-2, but in a 4-3-3 the central striker is more isolated and he's struggled to get involved. Except when he moves out wide, of course.